• Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

BCA Dual charging upper 170 shipped

Sold
    Last edited by Kswhitetails; 08-08-2017, 01:53 AM. Reason: Mark sold
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
  • jonny rotton
    Warrior
    • Dec 2015

will it work for a left handed shooter that wants the bolt on the right?? if it does i want it.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? The side charging handle protrudes from the right side.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• jonny rotton
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

thats what i want as long as the brass does not hit me in the face

Comment

• jonny rotton
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

maybe someone with experience can chime in and tell me if it would work for me. i hope it will

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

From reviews, it seems that it is not a problem for left handed shooters. I shoot right handed though. I never shot it to know, sorry. Maybe someone else can advise?

Comment

• Kswhitetails
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2016

This page displays when the page cannot be found, the link is broken, or the page has been moved.

Per the site above,

gonefishin
              Verified Reviewer
              04/23/17
              Great value!!!
              I shoot left handed, so I had some concerns about getting a right handed upper without a brass deflector. But, I haven't had any problems with the brass hitting me and actually like having the charging handle on the right side (never liked the ones in the rear). I've ran a few hundred rounds through the upper on my 223 Wylde and it works perfect. ...Read More
              On BCA Branded AR-15 Side Charging Upper Receiver/BCG Combo 5.56/.223

Actual review on BCA'S site. Let me know!

I want to make it clear, this comes with the 5.56 bolt. I was just going to put my Maxim 6.5Grendel bolt in it. I would swap that in for an additional $50. Both are new, unfired.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

Comms sent Jonny, you are first in line, but it's backing up. Let me know soon.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2015

i sent you a pm just now with my infor. send me your infor and i will forward money

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                    Chieftain
                    • Oct 2016

Upper sold. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X