Thread: Sac 2017

Sac 2017

My best friend and I will be competing in the Sniper Adventure Challenge next month in Wyoming. We'll both be running 6.5 Grendels. It might a little late for training up for this type of event if you're not all ready in shape, but I highly recommend signing up for such an epic test of one's physical, mental abilities and gear.

http://competition-dynamics.com/snip...hallenge-2017/

Yeah, if you haven't been seriously training, you will be finished fairly quickly.

Wish I could be there for med coverage again, but I'm broke physically and would be a casualty myself.

Just pulling med coverage in ATVs and dune buggies is a physically and mentally-demanding task over 3 days.

The teams that gut-check this event are basically slamming one of the SF selection programs into 3 days of self-torture and adventure.

Great people to interact with though, and the Competition Dynamics organizers run a tight ship.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Yeah, CD does a great job at this event. Hats off to the volunteers running the show in the back ground. They basically have no sleep too for 40 hours straight too. Have you been there in the past? I may know you.

Bloodstained
    Great, some guys I could bum ammo off of.

I've been training on and off for the last year, my teammate has been training much harder. Watch for a guy with a purple ar, that'll be me.

Awesome! We'll be the guys that look like we shouldn't be there. Should be a good one. We missed last year, but have completed every SAC since 2012. I'll give you ammo so I don't have to carry it!

Bloodstained
    Fair enough, I RO'd last year, so at least I have an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemachinist View Post
    Yeah, CD does a great job at this event. Hats off to the volunteers running the show in the back ground. They basically have no sleep too for 40 hours straight too. Have you been there in the past? I may know you.
    I've done Med Coverage for at least 2 SACs so far:

Last edited by LRRPF52; 08-10-2017 at 10:16 PM.

www.AR15buildbox.com

www.AR15buildbox.com

Yup Mayhill those last few pics. My buddy Cody and I remember getting delirious marching with the dung beetles out in the middle of no where. The most tortuous SAC in my opinion, lol

Good times.

A few pics from 2014 and 2015

sac-2015-1.jpgimage1(1).jpgsac-2015-2.jpg

If you guys were in the RV, I came and chatted a bit with you for 2014 SAC I think. Spoke a bit with the guy who had been with Force in Oki.

Guys shooting POFs, right?

www.AR15buildbox.com

Yup, that was us. I remember that. I was busy getting all my junk in order still. We shot like crap, but did decent enough overall to place second.

Those Rangers are some crafty, tough hombres, good stand up guys.