• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Healer
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2017

Howdy Howdy from the Pacific NW...Washington

Just popping in to say hello from SW Washington...not affiliated with the ones way up North of the state...not to my line of thinking without getting too political...no what i mean???

I like to shoot, build and repair most makes of firearms but mostly rifles...I do quite a bit of reloading (better part of 40 years-dated myself didn't I) and building of AR's (both 10's & 15's) but I've recently been playing with my 6.5 Grendel (l) I built a few months back...what a shooter...no recoil to mention and superbly accurate w/o breaking the bank...less than 1/2 MOA with most anything I've put through it. Bought a barrel from Spinta Precision and haven't been the least bit sorry...and didn't spend $200 or more for the barrel as some of the other manufacturer's/suppliers do...Great people to do business with. If you don't see something or its noted as being out of stock...email them. If they can get it they will and not jerk your pocket book.

Hope to hear from some of you over time and keep in touch...Howdy howdy...hehehe..
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Healer, a lot of good people hang out on this forum! Sounds like your your really into guns as are many of us here, sounds like your in good company.

Comment

• Kilco
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2016

Welcome friend! You will find lots of resources here that's for sure. I haven't heared of that barrel manufacturer before, but customer service says a lot about a company.

Comment

• Healer
        Unwashed
        • Aug 2017

I have a listing from another forum I'm on...under the same nickname...Healer. On the forum it lists the barrel manufacturers..it may not have everyone but damn close and lists their low to high quality and set up by levels/tiers...check out the link....join in if you want. I'm always looking at new info and this forum is not just 6.5 loads and such....

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Healer. I really like your part of the country !

Comment

Working...
          X