• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1911man
    Warrior
    • May 2015

Just snagged a great deal on a Leupold VX-3i LRP 4-14x50

Just grabbed this deal from Midway on a factory Refurbished VX-3i for a little over $550. Shortly after I made my purchase I noticed they were sold out.

I have been looking for a lightweight but durable scope to put on my new LaRue upper and I think this thing is going to fit perfectly. I have a Mark4 4-15 on another grendel and the thing is a tank that tracks great and has great glass. I was considering moving it to my LaRue set up but now I dont have to. Also I get Mil turrets and a zero stop. I would have really liked to get an FFP but my budget was $600 and the price was just too good to pass up. The tall turret looks kind of stupid but I am sure it will be functional. I wish I had seen this sooner so I could have told everyone when it was in stock.
  • Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

Wow great snag!!

I can tell you without a doubt that the TMR reticle is far better in SFP. In FFP the hollow dot in the middle becomes too big at max magnification.

Comment

• 1911man
      Warrior
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Kilco View Post
      Wow great snag!!

I can tell you without a doubt that the TMR reticle is far better in SFP. In FFP the hollow dot in the middle becomes too big at max magnification.
      Yeah I have that reticle on my Mark4 in SFP and like it fine, it just makes it harder to do holds at lower magnifications when its not FFP.

Comment

• 1911man
        Warrior
        • May 2015

Got the scope in and mounted today. I really like the look of it and all though the turret is super tall it has very nice; crisp adjustments. Without mag or bipod it weighs 10.2 lbs total. LRPScope.jpg

Comment

• sreyemj
          Unwashed
          • Sep 2017

Looks good, very compact.

Comment

Working...
          X