• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IPooedInYourShoe
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2017

WTS: Lilja 319 Fluted w/matched Maxim Firearms Bolt

*SPF to Jk2paintworx*

To start off, I know I don't have much activity here, but I have 100+ positive feedback on AR15.com (some of which being high dollar items), so buy with confidence.

I have a Lilja 319 fluted barrel plus a matched Maxim Firearms 6.5G bolt. This barrel has been Cerakoted "Graphite Black" by a local Cerakoter who does most of the Cerakote work for Keltec. This barrel/bolt has exactly 120 rounds down the pipe, using all Hornady Match ammunition (no steel case). I'm not the best shooter, but I was still averaging between .7-.8 MOA 5 round groups with this combo using factory match ammo (123gr ELD-M Hornady Black), with a few down around .5 MOA. I have no doubt, with an experienced shooter using handloaded ammunition, this thing is capable of more. About the only blemishes I can find on this thing (strictly costmetic) are some minor rub marks in the Cerakote at the muzzle from installing the clamp on gas block. There is also some minor residue on the exterior of the barrel extension from Loctite 620 bedding compound that I used to bed the barrel to the upper, but it won't affect function.

I'm asking $475/obo/shipped via USPS Priority in CONUS. Payment via DISCREET Paypal gift.

PM is the best way to contact.

Last edited by IPooedInYourShoe; 08-18-2017, 04:31 AM.
  • DeanD
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2017

What is the length of the barrel?

Comment

• IPooedInYourShoe
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by DeanD View Post
      What is the length of the barrel?
      Correction.

Lilja advertises total OAL including the extension as 18.880". Traditional barrel length measurement would be 18.3"-18.5".

At the time of our 6.5 Grendel barrel introduction (January 2014) we are making these available in three contours. These are the AR740 and AR 24 contours shown above as standards for the 204's and .223's and in addition we are also stocking one mid-length gas system contours; our 19" long 319 contour. To see drawings of these contours click on the designation: AR740,AR24 ,319. The 740, 319, and AR 24 profiles are also available in a fluted version. All 6.5 Grendel barrels are threaded at the muzzle with a 5/8"-24 thread - (although the linked drawings above may show 1/2-28). Weight is 2.16 pounds. The 6.5 Grendel barrels are headspaced using a Maxim Firearms bolt. Headspace may not be correct with our barrel using an Alexander Arms or LBC bolt.     We also have for sale a 6.5 Grendel bolt made by Maxim Firearms. This bolt is a perfect match for our 6.5 Grendel barrels. Machined from certified 9310 AQ (aircraft quality) steel Bolts are a Matte black; phosphate finish Completely assembled with extractor, rings, and ejector, ready for installation into your bolt carrier Also referred to as "Type II" bolt which has a .136" bolt face depth Barrel extensions are an M4 type. We also keep fluted version of these in stock. There are five flutes on the front section, leaving a missing flute where the barrel is engraved and six flutes on the back section. Fluting adds $130 to the price.
      Last edited by IPooedInYourShoe; 08-18-2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Jk2paintworx
        Unwashed
        • Aug 2017

PM sent

Comment

• waccamawscout
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2016

Barrel sold yet

Comment

• Jk2paintworx
            Unwashed
            • Aug 2017

Yes. I purchased the barrel. Getting close to the point of trying it out.

Comment

Working...
            X