• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ah1whiskey
    Warrior
    • Sep 2015

formally recognize ANTIFA as terrorist group

President Biden and Vice President Harris promised to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That’s what they’ve done.

gun grabbing leftists terrorist!!
  • newb
    Warrior
    • Feb 2015

They are poop-stirring terrorists in general....

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

Not sure what anyone thinks will be accomplished with such petitions. They seem to be only a "feel good" exercise, and waste of time.

Although there are foreign groups listed as terrorist organizations, I could find no list of any domestic groups that are so designated.

The following article explains why it's unlikely Antifa will be labeled as such: http://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/543462...harlottesville

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

ANTIFA is a communist/anarchist front for foreign agitation of useful idiots in the US, to work on behalf of the Democracy Alliance.

Modern era CPUSA front group.

The whole purpose of these latest strings of organized protests and counter-protests was to distract and destabilize from the investigations into foreign espionage enabled by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary Clinton, with the arrest of Awan, who was given access to the DNC servers and scores of Congressional offices IT networks, to include many members on the House Armed Services and Intel Committees, many of whom are willful traitors for the international "Democratic" cause.

Since they engage in violence to foment destruction and eradication of our form of government on behalf of foreign entities, you can call them whatever you like, but it is extremely illegal.

These are the products of decades of indoctrination in schools and universities.

For example, the Charlottesville Mayor, Michael Signer, got his PhD in political science from.........drum roll please.........

University of Berkley, CA, the bastion of free speech and American principles. While at the University of Virginia, he founded the UVA Coalition for Progress on Race, and went on to co-found the Center for the Study of Race and Law.

He's a communist racial agitator who ordered the police not to interfere with the mere 500 protestors in Charlottesville. Guess what the ratio of LE and first responders was to protesters? 2:1 in favor of mobilized first responders (1000).

This is where the gun control narrative was launched. Charlottesville Governor and long-time Clinton stooge, Terry McAuliffe (the one who tried to go after gun control when a radical leftist Bernie supporter gunned down Republican Congressmen at their baseball practice this year, claiming that "93 million Americans are killed every day by gun violence" ), now claimed that the police were out-gunned by the protestors and had inferior equipment, so police had to be more hands-off for that reason (defending his fellow agitator Charlottesville mayor's purposeful fomenting of the crowds by marching the permitted group into the violent communist group).

VA State Police countered Governor McAuliffe's false statements about being out-gunned via their official spokeswoman, who assured reporters that VA State Police and first responders were more than adequately equipped for the event.

What we have here is a good old case of staged protests, back-door agitation and organization of "unite the right" carrying torches and white supremacist signs, bashed into leftist agitators who are known spreaders of violence, with the police ordered to basically let the 2 groups get into a massive altercation so that Hillary and McAulifee can hang this on America's neck, along with the President. From an information warfare perspective, it's very clear to see what is going on, but notice that gun control is one of the main objectives, even in an era where support for gun control is less popular than ever.

Sedition and treason are still crimes, as is agitating riots from a position of government power. McAuliffe and Signer engaged in orchestrated agitation of these groups for a political purpose, and should be charged by the DOJ for these very serious and high crimes, which cost 3 people their lives, including 2 LE helicopter crew.

We haven't had any serious discussion about treason and sedition for a long time, because they are the platforms of many of the politicians throughout the Nation now. Hillary just financed her "resistance group" to the tune of $800,000 for example. Since when did we have failed Presidential candidates financing "resistance groups" in the US post-election?
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• D.Davis
          Warrior
          • Sep 2013

LRRPF52, Right on!

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            Hillary just financed her "resistance group" to the tune of $800,000 for example. Since when did we have failed Presidential candidates financing "resistance groups" in the US post-election?
            I submit you've already answered this question; Since the last two generations of "average" schoolgirls and boys have been indoctrinated not to see reality, or stand up and do anything about it.

I fear there is change coming, and it may be time again for the tree of liberty to gain more fertilizer. My kids are 13,7,and 3, and I fear for them and for my grandchildren.

My prayer lately has been kind of a mantra, "God, protect the ones who stand for America, that it can survive the onslaught of heinous men who seek to destroy the last, greatest hope of mankind here on Earth."
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

I just think it's rather illuminating to see that no matter what problems are created by those who want gun confiscation, they always want gun confiscation.

Foreign terrorists living amongst us attack innocent people in their workplace? Immediately start panting about gun legislation.

FBI provides weapons and the targets for a foreign terrorist, even follows him to the site where he is supposed to gun down people? We need more gun control.

WH tells DOJ, FBI, ATF, and DEA to coordinate their efforts to help straw purchasers funnel thousands of weapons to Mexico over our border, while the field agents are forced to simply document the smuggling via video and not intervene, leading to the deaths of untold numbers of victims, including at least 2 US Federal LEOs? We need more gun control, and we'll have the AG, SECSTATE, WH, and VP all calling for more legislation to prevent regalar folks from having the types of guns that resemble military small arms.

Now we're seeing that same former SECSTATE, along with a foreign billionaire Nazi-collaborator (against his own people), funnel vast sums of money to these mindless radical student groups who will do anything without stopping and thinking critically about how they're being manipulated, to foment race wars. Notice how these are the same people that organized and paid protestors to show up early in line to the Presidential campaign to get into rallies and foment violence, then blame it on the candidate?

They were caught red-handed. No consequences, other than firing the front company heads and replacing them with others and this ANTIFA movement. Same financiers, same strategy, same tactics, same goals, different name.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

I just think it's rather illuminating to see that no matter what problems are created by those who want gun confiscation, they always want gun confiscation.

Foreign terrorists living amongst us attack innocent people in their workplace? Immediately start panting about gun legislation.

FBI provides weapons and the targets for a foreign terrorist, even follows him to the site where he is supposed to gun down people? We need more gun control.

WH tells DOJ, FBI, ATF, and DEA to coordinate their efforts to help straw purchasers funnel thousands of weapons to Mexico over our border, while the field agents are forced to simply document the smuggling via video and not intervene, leading to the deaths of untold numbers of victims, including at least 2 US Federal LEOs? We need more gun control, and we'll have the AG, SECSTATE, WH, and VP all calling for more legislation to prevent regalar folks from having the types of guns that resemble military small arms.

Now we're seeing that same former SECSTATE, along with a foreign billionaire Nazi-collaborator (against his own people), funnel vast sums of money to these mindless radical student groups who will do anything without stopping and thinking critically about how they're being manipulated, to foment race wars. Notice how these are the same people that organized and paid protestors to show up early in line to the Presidential campaign to get into rallies and foment violence, then blame it on the candidate?

They were caught red-handed. No consequences, other than firing the front company heads and replacing them with others and this ANTIFA movement. Same financiers, same strategy, same tactics, same goals, different name.

Excellent synopses and quite true. Mindless and may I add completely lacking in respect or common sense moral judgement. It does not get much lower than this.
                Last edited by montana; 08-22-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                  Chieftain
                  • Oct 2016

I notice how they're the same people that fomented anti-war threads and protests in the "hippie" movement as well. This is not the first time Berkley was used to advance these agendas. And if history teaches us anything, it won't be the last.

Part of my frustration, and I see you illustrating it here, is that we try to reason with these folks. We try to let it play out peacefully in the courts (hows that working) or the halls of our state reps (how about this) or the halls of our great countries national political bodies (again, alas we seem doomed).

The problem as I see it is that the mentality that I and so many fellow Americans hold, is that - while we disagree with these fringe, dangerous groups, the work that will be required to deal with them is so HUGE, it will require our entire focus, our entire effort, our entire very life to put them down again. I understand because I too am guilty. I post comments, but do very little myself to take the actions required to make change occur.

Opinions are easy to state, actions are harder, and the right actions are almost always daunting to the point of despair, if we can even determine what the right actions even are.

The realization must come - that we cannot reason with these people. There is no argument to win. There is no education to fix this. There is no mental game to partake in. These are fully indoctrinated, fully aware, fully committed terrorists. They are not the first, but they are the most dangerous group around right now. And they are not alone. They are backed as you accurately describe by powerful people. The likes of which are evil, soul-less wretches who prey on the mentally weak, fiscally poor, and hopelessly lost. History is REPLETE with these groups who ALWAYS lead to violent, bloody revolution, or attempted revolutions.

These coups very nearly never bring about the professed intended consequences: increased freedom, increased prosperity, or increased individual liberty for the average person. Precisely because their true aim isnot the lofty, aggrandized, sparkling generalizations they profess, but something entirely sinister and Godless. Domination. Power. Command. Ownership. Humanized enshrinement in god-hood. History is a good teacher, if it is but loved and studied with the right amount of sincerity.

There is one revolution I can think of that resulted in favorable outcome for the average Joe. At least so far. Folks, this really is the "Last greatest hope" of man. It is time we all move to pick up that phone, to knock on the neighbors door, to attend that rally, to show a solid front of united American men and women who are willing to defend - at the cost of our blood, treasure, and sacred honor, the foundations this country was founded on. The contracts that our founding fathers put in place. I recall going to the Tea party rallies locally, getting involved in the local opposition, donating hard earned money to certain "most worthy" candidates. And what did that do? IT FELT SO GOOD to be among a thousand people I did not know, discussing things as we are here, with like minds and like aspirations. Oh, for that day again. HOPE was RAMPANT! And along came Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner. Then later, Paul Ryan...

Right is right, and not to do right when you see it is wrong. Americas generations have for too long been sitting and waiting for someone else to stand and fight. Waiting for the masses to rise "over yonder" and with unity march and end the bullshit of these weak, shameful politicians and their ilk who break the law and face no consequences or justice.

How is "Shall not be infringed" up for discussion? How are the rights of migrant, destitute, dishonorable, disrespectful, unlawful, populations suddenly more important than those of American citizens who work and pray all day for their livelihood; Who live every moment within the productive civil society? Since when do 70-80 year old AMERICAN HEROES get turned away from, and not allowed to visit the very war monuments erected by a grateful nation just because the politicians can't agree on who spends too much damn money this year - BUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTEST SCHEDULED FOR THAT DAY IS ALLOWED TO GO ON A FEW HUNDRED FEET AWAY...

Where did the Tea Party go? Home, the election won, the day successful, the candidates in place. Then we saw the betrayals begin, and the rise of the despairing citizen, the loss of enthusiasm, the hopelessness returned. The Tea Party waned in power, and the knock-kneed "Republican" machine once again put these new comer candidates in their place. And these candidates watched their support evaporate. All to the tune of "what good is it, they're gonna shaft us anyway..." This isn't a Tea Party post. "Tea Party" is just a name given to the good law abiding citizens of this country, of ALL races and backgrounds, who for a time found it both worthy and necessary to gather together and show public disgust and outrage over the belligerent, ridiculous abuse of government being carried out on the American people.

What will our children and grandchildren say about us if we fail them in doing everything we can to protect these freedoms we see being stripped from our timid, ideological hands? Will they be more free, as free, or less free than you and I are today?

Human existence is cyclical. "This too shall pass". But for now, why not lend your name, your voice to a simple petition? I'll sign it, I think you should too. One day, possibly soon, we are going to be called to do what is right, and it will most likely involve much more than a signature on a piece of digital paper...
                  Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• stanc
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2011

Sedition and treason are still crimes, as is agitating riots from a position of government power. McAuliffe and Signer engaged in orchestrated agitation of these groups for a political purpose, and should be charged by the DOJ for these very serious and high crimes, which cost 3 people their lives, including 2 LE helicopter crew.
                    a. I'm not seeing anything McAuliffe or Signer did as meeting the legal definition of either sedition or treason.

b. The woman who lost her life was murdered by a Nazi sympathizer driving his car at high speed into a crowd. That crime was on him, and him alone.

c. The two men in the helicopter crew were killed in a crash; suspected cause, engine failure. Odds are if they had been in the air at that time for a different mission, they would still have crashed.

Comment

• stanc
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                      Human existence is cyclical. "This too shall pass". But for now, why not lend your name, your voice to a simple petition?
                      Because -- like the "Repeal the NFA" petition -- it can not, and will not, achieve the stated purpose.

At best, it's a symbolic act that lets the signer feel like he/she is "doing something," while actually doing nothing effective.

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2015

NPR is nothing but a mouthpiece for the liberal left. I go there when my blood pressure drops into the red zone, and my vessels and veins begin to constrict like a worm on a sidewalk. It needs to be shut down, just as liberal universities shut down free speech.

Tearing down statues is all about neutering America and globalization of our laws. Antifa is the new Occupy Wall Street with racial overtones, which always draws the support of CNN, MSNBC, and other propaganda mud slingers. (BTW, have you noticed how CNN is no longer 24/7 Russian-Trump Collusion that began back in November?)

I seldom ever sign online petitions but symbolism provides traction.
                        If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                          Super Moderator
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by stanc View Post
                          a. I'm not seeing anything McAuliffe or Signer did as meeting the legal definition of either sedition or treason.

b. The woman who lost her life was murdered by a Nazi sympathizer driving his car at high speed into a crowd. That crime was on him, and him alone.

c. The two men in the helicopter crew were killed in a crash; suspected cause, engine failure. Odds are if they had been in the air at that time for a different mission, they would still have crashed.
                          Their membership in Democracy Alliance is enough, even before the riots incited and cooperation as part of a subversive organization whose goal is the dissolution of the US form of government from within.

Most of these groups get their marching orders from Russian Ideological Warfare Branch out of SVR, which is more concerned about protecting Russian petroleum interests than anything. If these America-hating morons knew who they were working for, it would be quite ironic.

Using a position within government to constantly attack the Bill of Rights, to include fomenting riots and withholding proper deployment of LE to prevent violence, then call for more eradication of the Bill of Rights is subterfuge.

Working to provide material or other support for the enemy while betraying your own Nation is treason all day long.

When you actively support anti-American terrorists and agitate them with the pulpit of the Executive Branch (Governor or Mayor), while calling for the removal of rights of lawful citizens, you are literally an enemy worse than any I have seen overseas.

When you declare your city as the capitol of the resistance, you are engaging in sedition by definition. Since the presstitute brothels never paint the full picture of any story and want us to see Mayor Signer as just any other mayor, it helps to look back to January and see what he's about, let alone Berkley and his Russian race-baiting agitprop:

Signer made headlines in January when he organized an anti-Trump rally at Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall and declared the city a “capital of the resistance.”

When you say your city is the capitol of the resistance after we just had an election, we're now talking about sedition. And what a coincidence that this same mayor agitprops his fellow KKK buddies as useful idiots to organize a cookie cutter white supremacist rally, then bashes his Antifa marxists into them, while telling the police to stay hands-off, all in the name of what again? Looks like his professors taught him rules for radicals well. Then they hang it around the President's neck, with full media support, while the President is busy working on dealing with North Korean nuclear threat, Cubans targeting US diplomats with sonic weapons, Russian maneuvering in various parts of the world, ISIS campaign, Afghanistan, US Navy issues, etc. But we're to believe the President somehow supports this kind of behavior, with a prepared media barrage assigning Signer's instigated rally to the Administration.

All the while, Clintonista McAuliffe beating the gun control angle. I see he didn't claim 93 million Americans being killed every day this time at least (324 million population would be gone less than 4 days).

Just because a crap-for-brains moron college professor convinced you to join a subversive radical, anti-American movement, without informing you he received his marching orders from people who got theirs from the KGB and now SVR doesn't mean it isn't treason. Ignorance isn't a good defense in these matters, unless you're Hillary of course.
                          Last edited by LRRPF52; 08-23-2017, 04:48 AM.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Keef
                            Warrior
                            • Jun 2017

Thomas Jefferson Hour is pretty good.....

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2016

Man I'd subscribe to LRRPF52's news paper!

Comment

Working...
                              X