• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Looking for a 5.56 carrier

Wanting a bolt carrier. Reputable, staked and chromed. I would need to know brand; but I'm not against a no-name if it's cheap enough.

Paypal friends and family

Thanks
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
  • AZHTfreak
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

This -》$65+6 for a nitride Toolcraft (w/ 9310 bolt) from geaux armory. The nitride Toolcrafts are my goto for all builds. In my mailbox yesterday, yup it's a Toolcraft...
    Last edited by AZHTfreak; 08-27-2017, 04:06 AM.
    DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• 41bear
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

Check this out.

404 Not Found - We offer the highest quality parts at the lowest possible price. We build our parts in-house and pass the savings on to you. Everything Made in the USA.
      "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• Retro
        Warrior
        • Jul 2016

Try https://ktksales.com You can get a nickel boron with staked gas key for $69 or you can get an entire Nb BCG for $119. I have a few of these in 6.5 and 5.56 guns and they work great. The owner, Kenny, is great to work with.
        Last edited by Retro; 08-30-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X