• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crabra
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2017

Hello from ROY WA

Hi there,

I'm hailing from WA and funny enough the 6.5grendel I built is my very first AR! I have to go back out and rezero it but i will post pictures...I had a few hiccups building her but she is very unique. See y'all on the range
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Crabra! A lot of us on the forum enjoy seeing other members builds and range reports, eagerly awaiting your future post.

Comment

• olde sarge
      Warrior
      • May 2014

Welcome Crabra. Live in Texas now but was a long time resident of Yelm. Kind of miss Washington.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

OS - Welcome to the Clan! Great to have more Texas folks here.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

Ahoy! Settle in, welcome aboard!
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Kilco
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2016

Welcome sir! Let us know how your build shoots! Is love to hear what parts you used as well... lots of new builds going on lately, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard. Nice area up there, right outside of Lewis.
              NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Crabra
                Unwashed
                • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Kilco View Post
                Welcome sir! Let us know how your build shoots! Is love to hear what parts you used as well... lots of new builds going on lately, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
                Kilco, I'm making quite a few changes to my Grendel build.

I'm throwing a MAGPUL ACS-L on the buttstock with a normal pistol grip, warne tan scope rings to go with my primary arms 1-6x 30mm scope. The barrel is a 16" sanders armory, at-stoner BCG, Gibbz arms upper side charger and free float barrel, SI king compensator, CMC 3.5lb trigger, a couple of other SI parts which I'll show y'all once I've revamped my build.

What kind of accuracy can I expect out of my 16" barrel? 1" moa?

Comment

Working...
                X