• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subinoob
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2016

Finally shot my Howa 6.5 Grendel

Well today I finally made it out to the range and shot my Howa Grendel. It started out a 22" barreled action from brownells that I sent off and had cut down to 18" and threaded for my suppressor in 1/2x28. Picked up a stock from a member here. It has a Viper PST 2.5-10x44 with Warne rings and Outerimpact 20 moa picatinny rail. Rifle with bipod, silencer, and loaded mag weights 9lb 2oz and without the bipod 8lb 6oz. It shot really well today with my best groups all about 1" at 100 yards some would have been better but I pulled a few of the shots. They were all 5 shot groups with 123gr eld I also shot a few 2" groups with wolf steel case.

This was the only picture I took of my groups and was the last of the day with a hot barrel but most of them were around this size and smaller.
  • Troutguide
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Nice. I am going to take mine out next week will try to post some groups.
    "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• Kilco
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2016

Awesome set-up. If i were to pick up a mini for myself personally it would be the same.

Comment

• Bill the loader
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2017

I dropped the plastic how a stock and went with boyds laminate. My mini action shoots better than ever. Also went with lapua brass and have about 160 rounds Down the tube. But my first groups looked just like yours. Now all under an inch. If I don't mess it up.

Comment

Working...
        X