X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

What's the deal with the "cream s'more" industry joke or what?
    Yeah I pretty much wish ALL barrels where qpq'd regardless of material. As far as I'm concerned nothing lost. Except for maybe the fact that those CF wrapped beauties need bare steel to adhere or for thermal dissipation properties but that wouldn't affect bore which is what I'm mainly talking about.

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

Cream S'more is just what I call them. Everybody loves them, everyone wants one, and 95% of those who get them (at least in my parts) are still going to make an absolute mess of their target despite the fact that they think the mere purchase will automatically turn them into Bob Lee Swagger.
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Ok kinda what I figured. I like how Tibosaurus rex called it "tactical peacocking" so appropos. Seems alot of people are calling them that. Either that or you post more often than I do and I just don't notice the name.

Comment

• Kilco
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2016

260 Rem 4 life!

Comment

• Sticks
            Chieftain
            • Dec 2016

.260 AI. Nothing says love like 147gr with .71bc at 2900 fps.

I'll stick with my Grendel. If I accomplish something great, it will have been with a challenge.

My goal is to make the bolt gunners look over their shoulder in the standings and go "Huh. Who'd of thought?"
            Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

Working...
            X