• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hlesley
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2017

Magazines

Will 6.8 SPC mags work with the Grendel?
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

They might but unless you have several I'd probably buy 6.5 Grendel mags. I really like E-Lander mags which are available from AA, Larue Tactical, JP and Midway. Some vendors like JP & Midway do not sell every capacity of E-Lander mags.

C P Products defense latest 6.5 Grendel mags are getting good reviews and can be purchased at Brownell's, Odin and several other sources. The best price I've found on CPD 6.5 Grendel mags is North River.

I have several ASC and I had to adjust the feed lips on one 24 round mag but they have otherwise worked and might be the cheapest, check 44mag.com. The AR Stoner mags from Midway appear to be ASC rebadged as AR Stoner mags.
    Last edited by VASCAR2; 09-14-2017, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Kilco
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2016

I have had amazing luck with Grendel CPD mags. Not a single hiccup.

They are relatively cheap, if strongly suggest sticking with designated Grendel mags.

Comment

• hdrolling
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2017

I just ordered some 17 rd AA E-Lander mags, the high capacity are back ordered and she said it would be 6 weeks before more came in. She said they only get so many at a time and since they have so many back orders that the next shipment coming in six weeks might not fill all the back orders and it would be an additional 6 weeks.
        Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Comment

• Drift
          Warrior
          • Nov 2014

Yes they probably will. If you got a stack of 6.8 mags already, most will probably fit and function well-if you load 1 round less.

Comment

Working...
          X