X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I'm back . Here's the current idea- updated. This is for functioning tests. Keep it simple this week I was asked to do by DM. Here we go,

My post # 81 says most of it. I will reiterate a bit.

Look back to Mr Dracos ideas- in his post, with pics. The main choice is the sheet with decals outlined in the red lines. That's option A.

Troutguide has his version upon helping out- it looks like 2 full sheets side by side. Split it down the middle. That's option B

Decal man printed the pink -on paper with 40 decals, it can be easily tweaked to whatever you want. That's option C

As an add on, If you want some 1/2" tiny decals for ejection port covers, and some tiny 6.5 Grendel for same- They -a few per order can be printed in white or silver or blaze orange only .

He said he's throw in a couple of each if wanted for a couple bucks more, Per order. Me- I'm getting 12 -- 1/2", for my 3 Grrr tubes, and covers. Blaze orange, and bright red.

This is option D., describe Exactly what you want.

Clear background, or camo, or , carbon fiber are the 3 choices for now. For all of the above.

Option E- send me all the details, down to the wire- if it fits on a sheet, it can be made.

$20.00 per first sheet shipped., $15.00 per second sheet in same package. The 1/2" small items ship free. This is all 48 CONUS. D. Davis gets a break- Alaska- he ordered 3 months ago.

I'll need a ship to address with a name etc., Please send color ideas, otherwise it'll be black on clear. I won't respond if all the details are not included.

Once I get an order- with exact amount colors, data, address, etc. I will then give you a ship to address for a Money Order, Or- a cashiers check- to here in MN.

I will then hand this to DM- he will crank out your order and direct ship it to you ASAP. He's pretty fast..

Okay, DM has a stock of laminated , so this first big run will be coated that way. It's quality stuff.

I'm helping out until he sets up a store, probably on here. Life gets busy during deer hunt season- DM actually hunted this year. I kept this as simple as I canI can't field questions on open forum upon this. PM me, with an order please, this should be straightforward for all ?

Some ideas are in the works for springtime. Thanks for your patience with us busy guys. S1

Option F just came back- The Grrr with the crosshairs on the outside- You can design what You want, and quantities, and sizes on a sheet.

And color combos. Pm only. Same prices. The ones I posted at the start- get creative. PM me.

No more questions answered on the open forum about this--- too busy. I won't respond. Sorry

Private messages only.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 11-08-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

9 orders in so far. a full sheet run of dracos, red outlined units is being run tomorrow. Red won't show up on decals. Black on clear background.Hop in !

2 sheets are carbon fiber background., 1 sheet is silver beast color. Nice.
      Last edited by sneaky one; 11-09-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

IMG_1344.JPG

If this went thru- it's on my ride.

Nice, I got this down, thanks again beeJ 139 ! You' re
        our new expert dude !

Cool, stonehendge just chimed in for 2 sheets. Oh man, I'm gonna be busy for 2 weeks...
        Last edited by sneaky one; 11-09-2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Do all of our esteemed forum members know how to use the private messaging setup here? I asked BFT to back me up tonight.

So many requests were placed, yet - not.

If this is the youth of our country- always check with parents firstly before posting on this forum.

PARENTS! EYE BALL YOUR CHILD MORE OFTEN !!!! Helo Parent your 1 off odd kiddo!

This is an 18 yr. old +only spot for placing orders- for anything Grendel here. This includes decals. Or any bullets, etc. Sorry gang, Lawyers back us up--- Keep an eye upon your JR.

We don't want any issues -down the road.

I get orders for all versions of magazine tweaks, bullets from the - imposible edge--

it never ends on my end. Yes, I am too open....
          Last edited by sneaky one; 11-09-2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

I'm not really complaining about the under 18 issue, but due to the recent mass shootings- I don't want an issue to show up about Grr, and ? on here or in the news. Media likes to glorify the small stuff to make a BS story of things that don't matter.

It's about the whiners mostly, the units that complain- Example 1- Due you need to sell decals for an ar type rifle while many children lost their lives in a church, which was in fact attacked my a mentally deranged person than slipped thru the proverbial cracks of the code that WE call normal. And you guys want sticky decals? This did pop up... no jokey

Yes we do. We are not the health problem in the USA. Repair the mental health system.

BAN ANY Service member - that has issues from getting weapons ! WTF?! Its a Huge Duhhh.

Most of us here at camp Grrr are 99% just fine as team members. Sign in is scrutinized, by a many of the team.

We as a team effort have been awesome at -weeding out the odd units. And creating new items. Some of us have been Uber busy! Some of us needs us a vacation.

Camp Grrr is a very nice place to hang out. No anger issuses.

No hatred like Arf15-- I call it BARF AGAIN 1.5- SUCKS worse than an old vaccuuuuuummmm.

Just a venomous Shiite hole of dead people still voicing from their past lives . icck. Hmmmmm-

It's been a real trip lately on decal orders.. Some too young, some , IDK.... what the deuce is going on.

All is fine. Just a bump in the road. All is going forward as planned.

3 orders were placed at the get go... They got the 50% off. Schrambo, and a few others will be the first recipients of decal sheets.

Custom ordered as per every detail I may add! Nicey nice. Hang loose for a week, till the first order shows up on here.

Carbon fiber look.
            Last edited by sneaky one; 11-11-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Some more ideas are tried by DM.IMG_1379.JPG This is option C. Click on pic- it gets bigger.

He made this from that pink paper idea- these are laminated, I was handed 2. 8x11.5 sheets. 1/2" to 3.5". decals.

Who wants em?

He is making a small run of a white beast on a black and or, carbon fiber look, background. Perfect for a black scope, or barrel- 1/2"-5/8" size. He said he would throw a few into each full sheet order.

Schrambo,,, tell me what ya want dude! Your 2 sheets can be printed tonight.

I'm getting a couple 1" in blaze orange for my hunting ammo only boxes.

Also, 4 -1/2" red beasts, with some small red to orange to yellow 1 1/2"" long flames -for the area behind the flash hider on the both sides of barrels.
              Last edited by sneaky one; 11-14-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

IMG_1378.JPG

This is a try at 2 more carbon fiber looks, 1 on lt. may look better with a white beast.

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Had a great hour long chat with D. Davis tonight. He and shrambo opted for the 2x 40 pack of 1 sheets black on clear, 1 sheet half =white beast on black background, other half white beast upon a carbon fiber background look- split down the middle ABAP. A few smallies can be custom ordered -in for free, -and a 1-2 of the orig 5--6'' units that I posted can be lobbed into the envelope. The crosshaired units. Lemmmee know

$35 for shrambo- in Mt.

D.D is already in- he sent a check to Hanka - for me to hand to DM in-August. He sent $40 for a 2 sheets to Alaska, cool. He's the nicest guy to chat with ----

Call him, so mellow nice guy cool.

I have a few of you to follow up with for the past month,,,,,, I'm doing my best to keep up,,,, I'm not a salesman, or a secretary at all......... Decal Man is very organized as compared to me.
                  Last edited by sneaky one; 11-16-2017, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• D.Davis
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2013

Thanks Sneaky, I can't wait for the Decals. When the Decal man gets the Pay Pal site up and running anyone that has an interest in getting some decals can shop and design their own with the options there. Dave.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Thanks D.D. I have an idea sent to me me from BFT- ( and anyone can tweak this to their hearts desire- we love idea inputs on - what YOU want upon an 8 x11" typing paper sized ---- sheet.)

Many of you have lobbed in a Many great ideas., Awesome . But A Many of you just state that---- I would be interested in getting some decals..

We need -exact ideas- specs- In Inches- ( I know a many hate the metric system) Goode Lorde on the metrics it's a WHO THE F CARES type of measure.... I'm stukk in the metric system thru my work. But I can still translate over . Jeeze, cant I wake up to a std. alarm clock ?

DM will fix all the FAQ- I'm almost out. Hang Tite. Grrrrr love to all . That's all I have left. I'm spent, You monkeys have no idea....................... I stayed here for us all.

It will end up - just fine. Chill. Many hours are spent - behind the scenes- here. A many - few of us - analize the weekly , daily stuff. Some are more into listening to the major - Throb issues.

True team efforts. I have been Capt. For a while, Hanka is General. It's a job , beside our daily jobs. The Mods, are Majors. Does this make any sense to most of the Grrr gang?yup

Send specs in Inches- thanks guys , & gals.

Comment

• MrDraco
                        Warrior
                        • Jul 2011

Sneaky, is the decal man able to do window clings?

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Funny , I was thinking the adhesive on the color side also last week.. I'll talk to him on Monday about this all. Thanks for asking- we love all Inquiries

Comment

• sneaky one
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

MRD, yes he can do clings.

Plus he has more carbon fiber looks... Very nice...

We do a huddle each morning to trade ideas, -colors. This is shaping up nicely. I have to get him on the forum is the next step.

And I asked BFT to help with -what do we do next here for a sale spot, so I can semi retire from this job, and just be a behind the scenes idea guy.

I'll get some pics up on here soon. Busy holiday week, our hunting season ended yesterday- busy busy.

Saturday will be the day the first orders will be made, he's programming the computers tonite and Tues. nite- then he'll chill for a couple days.
                            So If anyone wants a batch- it can be in the mail by next week-

D. Davis- relax man, your order- it will be soon to your pad in Alaska. You get the first order filled. Coolville...

Thanks to all for being patient with me confusing --everyone. Just need all details of what you want, down to every detail..... nnth degree-

Help me , help you get what you want..
                            Last edited by sneaky one; 11-20-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2016

Sneaky one I'll get the $MO out to ya this week for a couple sheets. Looking forward to these. Thanks to those who are putting in the work to get these out.
                              "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• MrDraco
                                Warrior
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
                                MRD, yes he can do clings.
                                How do the clings come? In full sheets like the stickers? I want a 3" black beast with clear backing to go on the little window of my Camaro.

Comment

Working...
                                X