X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robertc1024
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2015

I'd be in for some of the wordless Grrr's.

Comment

• bj139
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post

bj139 thank you. You are our new computer tech guy, if you don't mind.
      Anything I can do to help let me know.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Another try on picsDSCN1128.JPG

Went too large- carbon fiber look in background.

I'm done teasing- no comp expert without Jr here.. You get the idea, anything can be made by DM== decal man. It's all coming together 1 lil piece at a time, daily. I'll redo this pic.

From the original paper test run- I'm liking the second down on lt. side Black beast- no shadow- just a circle - of any color-btw- around it. And no words.

Cool on ammo boxes? I'll see how small he can make these-

I put the Realtree background camo unit on our car. guess who's pithed?

The decal pkg he gave to me were on the crosshair outer width- 2" 3" 4" etc. More will come online here. Just keep chillin , we are busy guys .

I have a dozen ideas to show him, but not now.

3 of the units he gave me were printed on the better laminated mtl. He said the std. 3m viynal is 7 yr. rated, Laminated adds 2 -? years?

All I have for today.
        Last edited by sneaky one; 10-05-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

tryin-- getting there mob.

Oh yeah, it's finally kinda workin. Bft is getting a sore arm soon. Click on pic to enlarge.

This is at 1500 x 1500 not too bad -eh? Forgot to pick pixels near resize pic spot.

I'll see if Jr can Utube this Shiite. Sickening as all get out... I want to dump it from my fone- then done. Dat's dat.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by sneaky one; 10-05-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Just off of fone with BFT., he's gonna look into all this. Cool.

Comment

• IescapedCali
              Warrior
              • Sep 2017

Is the logo copyrighted? If, hypothetically, my daughter has a decal-cutter, and my friend has already adorned his car and an eLander with vinyl Grendel's, would I, I mean he, upset anyone?

Comment

• Troutguide
                Warrior
                • Jan 2017

Probably not unless you post it on the internet. And yes I believe BFT has rights to the logo.
                "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• MrDraco
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2011

Could we get a decal that looks like the patch that was made some time ago? Silver Grendel with red eyes and black background?

I'm also interested in the black Grendel with no lettering.

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Bft & I went to the range on Monday, we had a chat of copyrights, etc. We were cleared for doing this- through him. Anyone else could make some, just can't sell them.

Mr D- yes, now that all the mind numbing setup is about done- DM can add- delete- change any color, do a camo -- like realtree, etc.

I still have not gave him a few of my crayon ideas- I want him all set up and comfy firstly.

Crayon up what you want, pic it , post it here for now, He can scan it, then make it. He has $150K in his setup, he just wants to get his use out of it all. The sheets will be reasonable.

Bft said he may put a small spot on here like AR15 Build Box. Hang in there..

3 weeks till deer season here. Remod, work, decal chats,, general wifey, and daily chaos slows things down here.
                    Last edited by sneaky one; 10-11-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Weekly update- now I'm a part time sales guy -hee., get a small compass, with the small pencil at 1 end- needle at the other end- measure the outside diameter of the sizes you want, put them onto a std. printer paper sheet.

Squeeze in a few different sizes, or pick 3 big, plus 2 med.,, or All 1/2" whatever you want and will fit on that sheet... With a 1/4" boundery around each decal- And colors- and background ideas- anything is possible, use your imagination. The ideas are endless... go for it. all sheets should be about $12.00, plus shipping- maybe $3.00, envelope-stamps- etc.

A bunch of decals for a decent price. Sound good?

That will be the first run. PM me with a full description. I will give you the link then. And hand it to DM, with a ship to address. This is really happening!

DM will sign up soon to fully take care of this, I'm just the instigator on these things. I have to ready for hunting at same time. PM PM me for 2 weeks, we'll do our best at first running here.

The most popular idea was the second down on lt. of first post, and lower rt. - both without letterings. Plain. Lemmee know thru PM's. I'm here for us, as my remod is about done. Whew

Lets fire this up.
                      Last edited by sneaky one; 10-14-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Troutguide
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2017

Something like this? I didn't measure i just threw this together for an example I need to measure a couple things to determine ideal sizes with correct border size and whatnot.

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 9.25.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-14 at 9.25.24 PM.png
                        "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Yes, nicely done. I took a pic with fone- I'll show it to DM tomorrow. Let me know when you get the sizes dialed in- include the horn tips as part of the outer diameter.

I like the circle, but it can be taken off, or a diff color too. That's the beauty of this, any style and color can be had,-- just the beast stays as is.

D. Davis would like 9/16" for his ejection port -dust cover. And for a small 6.5 Grendel for the other side.

I just got home from the woods. I'll be on this tomorrow. If enough interest in what you're sizes come out to be- he could do a big run by the wknd.

cut vinyl , or laminated? Clear inside the circle, or?

Comment

• Schrambo
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Troutguide View Post
                            Something like this? I didn't measure i just threw this together for an example I need to measure a couple things to determine ideal sizes with correct border size and whatnot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9939[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9939[/ATTACH]
                            +1, this!

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Is white color inside good?

We are not fully up to speed as a polling station, ordering, etc. We all can wing it here for a bit thru me,,, temporarily----small amounts to start this.

Little bit at a time- Please? Last Remod is 1 week from done for now...

Really like the help Trout provided with that pic- as a start for DM. Thank you.

Typing paper size is A Sheet. 8.5 x 11" ? That's a sheet of decals. That's the standard. 2 set prices- one for std. cut vinyl, 1 for laminated stuff. += pinch more per sheet. Plus a few for shipping to your pod.

Wayyy better deal than buying those tourist decals , on side of road or in store in touristy traps--- right? China junky...

Whatever Yo Can Fit on a sheet will be 1 of 2 different vinayl prices= Pack in as many as you can.

Lets get those 3rd grade compasses out kids! I think Troutguide would be willing to help on this project a bit? Very nice sheet setup. Cooool dude!

I will hook him up with DM asap- if interested . Busy guy as always, could use some backup help. Now - finally I'm getting a bunch-of help--- way after the ballistics tests with ROS. JASmith also. BFT, as always- plus a many more. Thanks to all that have helped so far, A bit more help may be needed asap. small items.

I'll post it up if- and as per needed per small need. This is my only forum, for a few reasons. Sleep time...

I'm conked, bed time.
                              Last edited by sneaky one; 10-17-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• MrDraco
                                Warrior
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
                                cut vinyl , or laminated? Clear inside the circle, or?
                                If black like Trout posted, I would prefer a clear background like what Rick posted.

What's the difference between vinyl or laminated?

Also does the Grendel have to be a solid color? Like can I make the Grendel one color and add shading to the bottom of the horns and around the jaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X