Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Decal Machine is up and GTG.

Warrior
    Sneaky, is the decal man able to do window clings?

Funny , I was thinking the adhesive on the color side also last week.. I'll talk to him on Monday about this all. Thanks for asking- we love all Inquiries

MRD, yes he can do clings.

Plus he has more carbon fiber looks... Very nice...

We do a huddle each morning to trade ideas, -colors. This is shaping up nicely. I have to get him on the forum is the next step.

And I asked BFT to help with -what do we do next here for a sale spot, so I can semi retire from this job, and just be a behind the scenes idea guy.

I'll get some pics up on here soon. Busy holiday week, our hunting season ended yesterday- busy busy.

Saturday will be the day the first orders will be made, he's programming the computers tonite and Tues. nite- then he'll chill for a couple days.
    So If anyone wants a batch- it can be in the mail by next week-

D. Davis- relax man, your order- it will be soon to your pad in Alaska. You get the first order filled. Coolville...

Thanks to all for being patient with me confusing --everyone. Just need all details of what you want, down to every detail..... nnth degree-

Help me , help you get what you want..
    Last edited by sneaky one; 11-21-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Sneaky one I'll get the $MO out to ya this week for a couple sheets. Looking forward to these. Thanks to those who are putting in the work to get these out.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky one View Post
    MRD, yes he can do clings.
    How do the clings come? In full sheets like the stickers? I want a 3" black beast with clear backing to go on the little window of my Camaro.

MRD, I'll ask. Do you want only 1-2? Of the 3" ? I guess we could call that a Qtr. sheet? Shipping, whatever it costs would be the -close-as a full sheet.

Well, he could put 2-3" in a std. white envelope, hmmmm 1 stamp should be enough...

He'll come up with a simple formula for all this.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 11-21-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Red Dawn- cool, just include a note in the envelope with all the details inside- I can hand it over , then no mistakes.

We are coming up with a few ideas to post up- once DM takes over this all. It will be Jan.-Feb., as we need to get through the holidays firstly.

This is more fun now, than the first month was.... If my PM box is full, please remind me. Here,

I'm not Always near a computer or even my fone during the day.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 11-22-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Warrior
    MRD, I'll ask. Do you want only 1-2? Of the 3" ? I guess we could call that a Qtr. sheet? Shipping, whatever it costs would be the -close-as a full sheet.

Well, he could put 2-3" in a std. white envelope, hmmmm 1 stamp should be enough...

He'll come up with a simple formula for all this.
    Yea, 2 of them is all for now. I'm waiting until he sets up a store and paypal before I order sheets of stickers.

MRD, cool. All the decals ideas are loaded up. Just taking a few days off for holidays. Pm me sometime soon.

Red Dawn- cool, just include a note in the envelope with all the details inside- I can hand it over , then no mistakes.

We are coming up with a few ideas to post up- once DM takes over this all. It will be Jan.-Feb., as we need to get through the holidays firstly.

This is more fun now, than the first month was.... If my PM box is full, please remind me. Here,

I'm not Always near a computer or even my fone during the day.

Sneaky one I just saw this so I missed the note in the envelope part so as a reminder 2 sheets 8 1/2" X 11" with 4" 3" 2" and 1" clear backing and black Grendel labels this go around.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Red Dawn-Yes, I have your back------

GGGGGood news just this minute--- texted BFT- on the Red fone----. Decal Man will get a store setup this wknd.,,,, for all decal related items ! I can design in the dark room- not front and center--- Cool. Ahhhhhhh, finally
    Last edited by sneaky one; 12-02-2017 at 01:39 AM.

Getting items taken care of, check Industry Partners section. I'll get a link from DM and insert it there. Thanks to BFT for getting the ball rolling.

Not only Grrrr decals, but ANY kind, style, color and etc., of anything you can dream up, or send a pic of. , made into a decal.

Decal Man has been busy filling his backlog of orders from months before the Grrr plan came online. We jumped the gate , by about 2 months too soon.

A few more days should have it functioning as planned. Have patience. Lots for us to do still.

Once it's smooth running, I will be the backup guy on this- DM and I will have a notebook that we check daily, and hand over, back and forth as needed to verify everything is correct. Then,,, we can upgrade my computer savvy to skip the paper notebook.

Hang loose for a bit..
    Last edited by sneaky one; 12-02-2017 at 08:24 PM.