X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troutguide
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

I would prefer a clear background for most of them and I don't care about the shadows, but a clear sheet and a white sheet would not be bad, once we get a layout it sounds like he can customize fairly easily. I am slammed with papers to write but will try to get a better handle on size and do a better layout today or tomorrow.
    "I rarely give a definite answer" - TG

Comment

• MrDraco
      Warrior
      • Jul 2011

Ok here's some I just finished. These are on 8.5" x 11" with a minimum 1/4" boundary around each sticker (minimum 1/2" spacing between each sticker). I did 6 different sizes; 3", 2.5", 2", 1.5", 1", and 1/2". First I did a sheet of each size so everyone can see what it you look like if you just did that size. This also has an added benefit that if a mod for the forums wants to order up a bunch and sell them individually to people that only wants a couple instead of a whole sheet they can see about how much it would cost per sticker. Finally I did a sample layout with all 6 sizes. This layout contains 2 - 3", 2 - 2.5", 3 - 2", 3 - 1.5", 6 - 1", and 6 - 1/2". Please ignore the red boxes, I did that just to make sure each sticker had 1/4" boundary and to make it easier to visualize the layout.

Later when I have time I plan on doing a different color scheme. I'm going to make the Grendel and it's horns silver with grey shading, red eyes, and a black background but this should get people some ideas.
      Attached Files

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

This reminds me of something someone tried to sell me before a Grateful Dead concert back in 1986....

Grendel%20_5in.jpg
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Good one stone!

Draco, the second in from left-- you could re do that entire sheet to squeeze in a few more smaller sizes. It's all doable just measure it all out on that sheet size. It's all about price Per sheet guys.

It's an added layer of clear film on the outside I was told. Laminated. Encapsulated, protected from the elements .

Trout, no real rush- whenever time allows. This is taking shape nicely.

Get a .99 cent compass- have fun with it. I felt like in 3rd grade while trying my ideas out- more later on those. Scuuze me while I kiss the sky! I made up a funky 1 that I won't put on here. I got the -NO headshake from ....

Just keep it all simple, is all DM asked. No fog machine look from 80's rock bad concerts, etc. No leaping lizards in the background. No Beatles album covers, no.

sgt. Pepper has to stay lonely. 5000 , ? or more colors to choose from. How about a blaze orange beast? For those of us hunters on here.

DM trolls this every night to make sure he's ready---- to finally sign in. More ideas he sees, it lights him up & now ME to keep asking for help in new ideas. Or tweak the ideas out so far.

A dozen or 2 would be about right to get this fully started. Need a polling spot, hmmmm. Who could help, Roe did a nice deal with his hunting spot for game taken down...

Any volunteers? BFT? are you in earshot tonight ?

I'll take some Q & A until DM signs up. He can be set up with a polling , & FAQ spot on his own, and or through BFT. All good.
          Last edited by sneaky one; 10-18-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

PM me , if you want a sheet or 2 from the past pic posts. Decal man is ready to run a batch. I'll clear out a ton of space from my inbox.

You can contact me,Via -pm- then --for now-- I'll send my spot for a M. O.

Just need your forum handle, your actual address, And name, no jokey- ----

Then we-He- can ship some out.

This is temporary, DM will get up to speed asap. We are both so busy... This sound okay? How about some 1.5" black monster, with clear background?

Just to get this going? Some help would be nice-

He can run a batch this week- if the want is there. Lemmeeee know. pm me.

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Okay, let's go from original pic- what you want, and sizes- also see how many will fit on a sheet.

Also, Mr draco's idea, and Shrambos - Troutguide--- just scroll back a few posts, that's what we can make as a small startup- THIS UPCOMING TUESDAY !!!!

I emptied my inbox. Pm me with exactly what , & how many of each decal you want. Sizes, 1/2"-6". Fit what you want upon a sheet- doesn't matter how many,,, they just have to fit that sheet size- if a few only more,,, then it goes to a full sheet size again= 2 sheets. Get creative, have fun.

First run is ---black monster only-clear background on the Best mtl. + Laminated. after I get your pm, I'll give you an address to ship a MO to. This is only temporary.

I will then hand the MO- once it arrives, & the order specs., and your mailing specs. to DM.. He will ship it to you then. 1-2 days to get these done and shipped.

Need a ship to address, from you. This will transfer over to DM when he's up and running, Ebay spot will have options for payments. Soon. Thanks to all for patience.

Then I'll be only on the side for new ideas . It's all good. Go enjoy your deer hunts , etc. I'll be here for us on this till DM is all set.

Ummm, you will want to clean, for an example- the both sides of a dust cover, with a residue free item,, by chemical,, then get a small amount of adhesion promoter and apply and let dry before applying decals. Inherent oils or just the Teflon type stuff is in & on it, --- Gotta squeaky clean it, or a peel away is soon to happen. Your call on super glue after cleaned.then apply

I'm getting 6-- 1/2" Red- decals for my 3 bbls., near the muzzle , one on each side. Plus 12- for my ammo boxes 1.5" ,,, plus a 6" plain white for my safe door. If someone makes it that far in- he'll know what he's up against by then....

So D. Davis contacted me today- this is the reason I'm blabbing about this. He;s in AK now. Probably not a ton of access to products uppair.

Do some research on products gang.

I use a ton of 3M items--- local MN. company, plus I had years of ideas-input-actual testing of a few of the product ideas that I presented to them.

My best was MY promotor idea for the double sided 3M adhesive tape , that attaches auto mldgs., and etc to vehicles. It will never ever fail. This may be the key to keeping Grrr decals on. More on Product Numbers soon.

I could send a packet along with decals. It's a few bucks per 1.5" squared packet, it's my best idea for this. We can sell it for cost plus 10%. with each order.

It will stick to at least 90% of items. More soon.

Just pm me
              Last edited by sneaky one; 10-28-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

DM, is bringing a sheet in on wed. of a ton of decals-40- upon it. all the beast in black, clear background. Many diff sizes. I'll post it up.

Ready to go , for now. Just pm me , I'll include a ship to spot. Then send a MO , for now- DM will take over asap. It's deer hunting startup this Sat. here.

Thinking $15.00 per sheet laminated, or what Mtl. wac mentioned. PLUS SHIPPING: the envelope, stamps will be included with shipping costs to the included to 48 states.

$5.00 for a package - rough guess. Busy as always. We can dial this in as an order arrives- DM can hit the usps, and do a few trials on states across USA. No biggie.

Be very specific upon sizes, and how many, and all color ideas, front , and backgrounds. Me- I like the carbon fiber BG look...or white, or clear.

Guessing about $20 bucks for a sheet then. Shipping prices for 2 sheets would be close to same as...

Need you to clarify the sizes you want and colors, other than the black. We Thought some white 9/16" beasts would be good for dust covers, so half black - or ? then rest white.

also included on each sheet could be as many small-3/8" tall --- 6.5 Grendel - decals , also good for the dust covers. Mostly in white, and just a few per sheet.

I'm the ship MO's address to, for now.

Crosshairs units are measured to the outer diam of the hairs, not the circle.

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

First 1 sheet order - to 3 lucky persons will be 50% off. Plus std. shipping rates. First 3 in my PM box gets the deal ---Go!

Need Full description on order ideas. This has been the challenge so far. I need more input on sizes per sheet is the main item. , whattya want?

Read back a few posts, those will be the initial offerings,, the units Mr Draco made up, and Troutguide, and the new tomorrow idea from DM.

Keeping it simple for the first run.
                  Last edited by sneaky one; 11-01-2017, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

The lamination upon these decals is very thin, almost un noticed-- not like the decals upon car trunk lids from auto dealers. It's low key.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

IMG_1342.JPG

It worked!

Bottom will be sized for a dust cover on the AR.--9/16"

Next-1"

Next -2"

the 2 large ones are 4".

Some have you have requested a sheet. I need the sizes and amounts. I found out today, he can make up to a 24" decal.

He would prefer to run these at typing paper size-8 1/2" x 11"-- The envelopes are cheaper.

$15.00 for first sheet, $12.00 for any additional per sheet. Maybe a $1.00, extra for stampsper extra sheet. So shipped - $20.00 for 1 sheet,,, $33.00 for 2 sheets.

If you only want say,, 2-3" decals- price will be $6.00 shipped. Best deal is to squeeze in as many as you can in the 8x11 paper size.

How about a 6-7" in center- some 2+3 " and a couple 9/16" , couple wordings- for dust cover, or where ever- . Get creative. You decide ...

Probably $2.00 per envelope, plus 2 stamps? Maybe 3 stamps for 3 sheets. Pretty reasonable if compared to tourist trap store prices. , for decals.

We need to do a first shipment. Design a sheet then PM me , with sizes & amounts. We're ready to go as of tonight.

Ummm, for the 9/16" size for a dust cover---- And the ,( 6.5 Grendel decal)- black wont show up- pick white , or a lighter color- DM recommended white.

I'll call 6.5 Whelon. We'll get this rolling.
                      Last edited by sneaky one; 11-01-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Randy99CL
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2017

I'm new here so don't feel that I am "invested" enough to really have any say here but I have some ideas of what I'd like.

First, I'd like to see some with "6.5 Grendel" spelled out along the bottom of the circle, curved to match. Few people will know what the symbol means without that label, not that it matters.

I would like to put a smaller one on each side of my upper and a few on each magazine.
                        Then a couple bigger ones on my gun case and shooting box. Would look cool on my soundmuffs.

But we need a light color that would show up on black guns. I'd like Red but some would think it was a devil. White would show up but too plain. Silver would look classy. Yellow? Maybe yellow with red shadow? OD Green but lighter? Gray?
                        Or fluorescent Zombie Green would really be cool!

I would include more "6.5 Grendel" scripts in different sizes. Like one that would look good on the BCG (if you have a side-charger like me).

So I'd want 3-4 big ones maybe 4" in diameter for cases and boxes and car windows.
                        A half-dozen somewhere around an inch. Some scripts at 1/8", 1/4" and 1/2".
                        Maybe some of the logo in outline only, not filled in. Less conspicuous.
                        And all in a light color that will show up on black.

And can you clear coat them to protect and take off the shine?
                        "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Guys, pm me what you want.

Go to the private message area. If in doubt, ask for help. I'm so busy now.

Comment

• 65Whelen
                            Warrior
                            • Sep 2014

Talked with Sneaky, he agreed.
                            We need to come up with three or four standard sheets with various sizes that the Horde can choose from. More to follow.

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Thanks 6.5 W.

Still don't have an answer from anyone upon what they want.....................

I'm going hunting on Friday night, to my spot up north. Not back till Tuesday.. Gives all a long time to figure out what they want.

I'm packing gear on Thursday, food on Friday am- then a flu shot, then on the road.

I'll be back.
                              Last edited by sneaky one; 11-02-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Schrambo
                                Warrior
                                • Oct 2016

Yo Sneaky, good luck with the hunt...

I IM'd you early this morning on this thread with an order... Let's chat next week...
                                Last edited by Schrambo; 11-02-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X