X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I know-- I kinda warned him of the amount of decals he'll need to make. He said - he's fine .. It's a giant machine that can kick them out -24, 7.

jack- I love the gunny avatar man ! Awesome! Ermy! Haaa haaa! Sweet !

rabbid, I know- we'll see what other designs pop up- prolly not too many. I'm still sharpening My crayon too !

As I stated before---- simple is best. Colors are easy- design is a pain. He wants to keep the Grrr monster at a - constant .. Make sense to all?

Price point is not gonna be high at all here . Let's just all work together on this - cool? I'll help him sign up, and set up as soon as we can here. We Be Busy guys. No Jokey here.

BFT will finalize some small details too. If needed. We are all in this together in life. Let's have fun.

I'm just pumped- A nice decal for my nice ride+= coolville for me.... I wont stop promoting the grr until I fall over dead, so a perfect fit for me.

BTW- as stated earlier- this is the best quality 3M material on the market for decals. It will resist the sunshine for a many many years.

Not the cheapo ass china stuff

I'm out- back to house re modeling stuff Good lord...
    Last edited by sneaky one; 09-15-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

Keep up the good work, S.O.! I'm in for a couple, my new rifle case needs decor. Let me know what I needs do.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• D.Davis
        Warrior
        • Sep 2013

Sneaky, I'm in for some too. Dave.

Comment

• Redomen
          Warrior
          • Jun 2016

I will order some when ready.

Comment

• hdrolling
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2017

Totally unrelated but this seems to be one of the few threads talking about the Grendel monster picture, is it trade marked in any way?

A buddy was looking at my build and saw the picture of the faxon barrel and the bolt with the laser engraved grendel monster and he said it might look good to have that engraved on an ejection port cover with the 6.5 as well.

Sorry to ask here, didn't know where else to post.

Also, agreed the bottom right decal would be my choice.
            Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Comment

• NugginFutz
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hdrolling View Post
              Totally unrelated but this seems to be one of the few threads talking about the Grendel monster picture, is it trade marked in any way?

A buddy was looking at my build and saw the picture of the faxon barrel and the bolt with the laser engraved grendel monster and he said it might look good to have that engraved on an ejection port cover with the 6.5 as well.

BluntForceTrauma is the owner of that image. It was with his blessing that you see that image on a few different products, including the "Monster Bolt" of the group buys.

Check with him. He's always been reasonable where the image is concerned.
              Last edited by NugginFutz; 09-17-2017, 02:00 AM. Reason: Added quote to establish context.
              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Nug, have you followed my speak ? I live near and know , and have dinner- design and make products with BFT. We be pals.

I have full clearance to do whatever to make the decal machine get up and running. Decal man just has to buy us dinner once in a while
                Last edited by sneaky one; 09-17-2017, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                  Chieftain
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
                  Nug, have you followed my speak ? I live near and know , and have dinner- design and make products with BFT. We be pals.

I have full clearance to do whatever to make the decal machine get up and running. Decal man just has to buy us dinner once in a while
                  I follow your speak quite well, sneaky. I wasn't questioning the legitimacy of your usage at all. I was responding to hdrolling's question about ownership of the image.

Originally posted by hdrolling View Post

It was just an unfortunate page break which separated my response from his post on the previous page.

I've long known you and BFT have a solid relationship outside this board.
                  Last edited by NugginFutz; 09-17-2017, 02:10 AM.
                  If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                    Chieftain
                    • Oct 2016

I want a "solid relationship" with more of the horde outside of this board too. I need to go fling some "solids" down range with a few of you. Soon, and often. Maybe God had designs I don't yet realize...
                    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• rickOshay
                      Warrior
                      • Apr 2012

I got some decals awhile back, don't remember who offered them. But they're on all my Grendel ammo boxes.

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

It's a comin gang..... just be patient.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                          Chieftain
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by rickOshay View Post
                          I got some decals awhile back, don't remember who offered them. But they're on all my Grendel ammo boxes.

Oh, my.

This is what I'm talking about. Paste one of these on all your Grendel stuff, making it super easy to ID and add enough cool factor to chill Phoenix 20 degrees.

Comment

• StoneHendge
                            Chieftain
                            • May 2016

Me 'scurz needs one on the lower rear corner of each rear window!
                            Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Stone, by scurz, what is That wording dude?

Who is ereck flowers ? BTW

Comment

• NugginFutz
                                Chieftain
                                • Aug 2013

methinks it is abbreviated "Excursion", a Ford truck.

Ereck Flowers is a tackle for the NY football Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X