X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Paging BFT. Paging BFT. Please report to Sneaky's house for renovation assistance...
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Red Dawn
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

IMG_4369.PNG

I'd be interested in a couple of these as well. Thanks for all the effort sneaky.
      "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Last edited by sneaky one; 09-26-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Schrambo
          Warrior
          • Oct 2016

Sneaky-

91*, whiner... It barely got to 50* here... It's coming your way...

Full sheets work for me...

I'm smoking 2 butts next weekend... Game on!

And thanks Sneaky and BFT for all you do, this is a great forum for the Horde!

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Thanks schrambo- -we are here for us all. True team effort, all of us need to hop in with ideas, etc. Heat is too much this time of year. We are in collapse mode outside....

Pic up those pork butts smoking next wknd.. Gotta be careful on here dude. BFT is the real deal Church boy- Alter boy... He can alter your spot here. I have heard the drill.

It's kept clean, and real . Swear too much- out. Mean too much- out. Never heard more than a what the Hill from him at the range . We cleared it and shot on.

Not easy being me - either. We be pals, yet I'm in it all . and that's fine- just never was asked to. maybe anther pizza would make up for that, Johhny knows. I guess I was expected to be in the mix. Cool, here I am for all of the horde . I do enjoy the most of you monkeys . BTW.

Comment

• 82HALO
              Warrior
              • Nov 2015

How about the oval ones you see on cars now that show you've been somewhere or anything else!

Comment

• Schrambo
                Warrior
                • Oct 2016

I'm smoking pork butts and Mac and Cheese this weekend, so if anything else I said in this age of PC-ish was out of what I was trying to convey... I'm sorry...

BFT and Sneaky and everyone else on his forum, I thank you all for all your contributions...

This has been the most informative and least judgmental of the gun forums I've been on (along with the 458 SOCOM forum)... Others, less so...
                Last edited by Schrambo; 10-03-2017, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Got a test run of a few actual decals that were made last nite. In my hands today. All went through perfectly. I forgot about my wifes old blue Nikon camera to post easily on this forum , ---albeit only good enuff pics on here. She's gonna remind me how to do this .

The first pic on here was printed on paper- ROS helped me out there.

I have a Grrr decal on wifes car as of today. Imagine her low level of cheers. Why on my car?

So decal man and I had a many chats today. He's looking for some intel. He is wondering if an Ebay store, then the paypal acct. would be cool with all of you .?

Any input would be welcomed !!! Anyone here have a store on Ebay to relate to?

He makes a MANY decals per year , Grrr is just a new unit. He would like to set it up so the link would be in the Grendel for sale spot. plus a link to his small store on Ebay. To make ANY decals --

He will have a Q&A section too. He's not a fan of AR, or this caliber. He would answer all FAQ, about decals and designs . So if all would adhere to this--- he'll sign up asap after the store is setup.

Kinda looking good for prices too. I'm just a pusher for now. Bear with me through my camera trials to try posting pics again..

As a sheet- whatever the largest manila envelope size is---- that would be a sheet. That would be the size . You can ask to put as many as possible on that sheet for a set price. It pays to order a few - even diff sizes on the sheet, as it almost works out to a few for free on the set price sheet. Get it ?

And a many different sizes can fit on there. He'll explain more later. This is so cool..

Off to the camera then an upload try.
                  Last edited by sneaky one; 10-03-2017, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Redomen
                    Warrior
                    • Jun 2016

I'd be in for a sheet or two. I'm not big on PayPal. I would rather send a money order.

Comment

• jackwagon
                      Warrior
                      • Jul 2017

I have done a lot of EBAY-ING not a store, just personal. There fees have gotten a little out of hand , so not so much anymore. My .02 cents

Comment

• D.Davis
                        Warrior
                        • Sep 2013

sneaky, I would rather pay like the group buys or buy direct like the other decal sale done recently. Dave

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

DSCN1123.JPG Holy jump through the hoops!!!!!!!

D. davis- pm me what you would like- you have my address still? I'll get the price, you can send me a money order- I'll give it to decal man.

This is only for you, and anyone who has had a transaction with me in the past.

Every transaction otherwise will be paypal- easy safe, no driving to get a Money order. Plus he can make the next day, then ship 1day after that. Let's get this rolling.

Sorry, I made my first attempt at re sizing a picture, I went a little too low- I just wanted to show that this is happening for real.

Yahoooo!

BTW,,, I got some help from bj139 on resizing pics. Maybe he could post it in this thread.
                          Last edited by sneaky one; 10-03-2017, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• bj139
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2017

As requested by sneaky:

Do you have Microsoft Windows? If so I can tell you how to resize photos.
                            Open an explorer window by clicking the start button in the lower left corner and type explorer in the search box. Choose Windows Explorer. It will open and displays the files and folders on your computer. Most user files are stored in a folder called My Documents. Photos are stored in a folder called My Pictures unless you stored them somewhere else. Double click on each folder to get to a lower level folder. When you get to a picture file, right mouse click on the file. A box will open and near the middle is a command called Resize Pictures. Choose this and wait. It takes a while on my computer for the Image Resizer for Windows screen to open on my computer. Click Medium and hit the Resize button. Only do the files you want to upload since it takes maybe 10 seconds per file. It will create a new file with the same name but with (Medium) added to the file name.

The windows explorer may be pinned to your taskbar at the bottom or you can pin it by right mouse clicking on it on the taskbar and choosing pin to taskbar. I leave it pinned there all the time.

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Yeah, we all need to gang up on bft to spend some money he makes on forum sales to release the restriction on PIC SIZES- I've; been thru hell for 2 years because of this on Vbulletin,

It's restricted to 1500x1500. My 10 year old camera Nikon 3000 Coolpix is 3000 x4000 Jesus effing Martha! My I 5 SE is 10 k x 10 k.

This is the struggle of a many's pic posting issues !! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh !!1

Compliance helps sales....

bj139 thank you. You are our new computer tech guy, if you don't mind.
                              Last edited by sneaky one; 10-04-2017, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Redomen
                                Warrior
                                • Jun 2016

I have had issues with PayPal. If that is the only option you can count me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X