• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captbo
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2017

who gets the nod

Looking for a few 5 round mags,, what works for you?
  • Lone Hunter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Elander and AA for me. Elander makes them for AA I believe. Would have to look but I think they are 4 round magazines instead of 5 rounds. I also have them in 10 rd,17rd,and 27 rd. and like them. Just don't really see a need for the higher capacity mags for what I'm using it for.
    Just looked and it is 4,10,17,and 24 rounds instead of 27.
    Last edited by Lone Hunter; 09-16-2017, 02:45 PM. Reason: Add info

Comment

• Lone Hunter
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

In case you are interested here is a link

Comment

• usmcm16a2
        Warrior
        • Aug 2015

Back ordered. I have 2 of the 4 rounders on order. Since July, not AA's fault. The Elanders are Israeli made, excellent quality. Worth the wait. A2

Comment

• Kilco
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2016

I have had my best luck with the CPD 4 rounders. No drama function awesome.

2 days ago my father had his 10 round e-lander come apart at the spot welds in the front of the mag. Very odd. This mag came with his AA 18" upper. Has under 100 rounds through it and no drops or abuse. He will be calling AA mon just to let them know. I gave him my 4 round e-lander.
          Last edited by Kilco; 09-16-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• hdrolling
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2017

Originally posted by usmcm16a2 View Post
            Back ordered. I have 2 of the 4 rounders on order. Since July, not AA's fault. The Elanders are Israeli made, excellent quality. Worth the wait. A2
            I had some of the hi capacity mags back ordered as well, waited two weeks and she said it takes about 6 weeks to get shipments in from Israel. But they only get so many at a time, I had been waiting two weeks and she said the shipment they just received wasn't covering anything from this month orders.

They did have the 17 rd mags in stock so I changed my order, had them in three days. IF your going with the elanders it's best to call and see what they have in stock or you might be waiting a while.
            Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Comment

• captbo
              Unwashed
              • Aug 2017

Thanks all, !

Comment

Working...
              X