• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackbomber
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2017

JSE Surplus Quality

Anyone have experience with the barrels sold by JSE? Are they recommended, who makes them?
    Thanks for your comments,
    Larry
  • js8588
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

The results here speak for themselves http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...G-Side-Charger

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

I have a 5.56 upper that reportedly has a JSE barrel.

Disclaimer: I did not buy the barrel from JSE, but a third party who claimed it was from JSE.

1:7, carbine length, nitride, SOCOM profile. Pretty accurate using cheap ammo, as long as it's 62 gr. Has a shotgun pattern with 55 gr. That being said, with a few different brands of ammo, it blows primers and has strong ejector swipes. Since I got into the Grendel, I put it away and just haven't had time to deal with it.

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Comment

• Blackbomber
          Unwashed
          • Feb 2017

Thanks to all who responded

Originally posted by Blackbomber View Post
          Anyone have experience with the barrels sold by JSE? Are they recommended, who makes them?
          Thanks for your comments,
          Larry
          Thanks for all the good info. I had looked at JSE's barrels some months ago when they were about the only place that had barrels in stock but I knew nothing about their quality.

Best regards to all,
          Larry

Comment

• hydrotech
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

JSE is a great company. They sell quality stuff. Their store is only 20 minutes from me. I got my first AR there. Nice people too. Their store is awesome if you ever end up in cape gurardeau MO stop in. it's an AR15 superstore

Comment

• hydrotech
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

I've bought lots of stuff from JSE, at least a few grand spent there. I always go back. Usually great sale prices too,

Comment

Working...
              X