Held my CZ 527 in 6.5 Grendel, and now shes in jail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcm16a2
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

Held my CZ 527 in 6.5 Grendel, and now shes in jail.

Folks,

The CZ I ordered last week arrived at my LGS. Did the paperwork, now in jail for 10 days while I "cool off". Stupid ass laws, I remember when you could buy a long gun, cash 4473 and carry.
    Back to the CZ, what a firearm. Old world craftsmanship, the figure on the walnut. Bolt, smooth, the bluing was primo. As some of you have said my other rifles might end up sitting in the gun safe. I did not realize that the rings came with it, so I will send back the ones I ordered on fleabay.
    The quality of this firearm is out of this world. May even have to take a day off work to break her in. A2
  • bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

Wow. Sorry to hear that your 527 is in jail. What commie state do you live in?

I find it hard to believe this is happening in the USA.

Comment

• Drillboss
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

I sure hope you cool off enough that they actually let you have it. Right now you still sound a little warm.

Comment

• Kilco
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2016

Wow... what state makes you wait 10 days?!

Comment

• usmcm16a2
          Warrior
          • Aug 2015

Shithole California. The 10 day wait was overturn by a Circuit Judge, but his ruling was then stayed. Then it went to the 9th Circuit En-Banc, and the 10 wait was up help by the pukes in the 9th Circus. Wow if the gays were told they had to wait 10 days to marry, there would be a firestorm of controversy. Or if some guys son wanted to pee in the girls restroom and was prevented from doing so there would be a Civil rights Lawsuit filed. A2

Comment

• usmcm16a2
            Warrior
            • Aug 2015

Correction, 2014 lawsuit filed by a coalition of different groups was heard and ruled on. 10 day wait was un-Constitutional, 3 Judge Panel in 2016 said 10 day wait was in fact Constitutional. A2

Comment

• ripcord
              Bloodstained
              • May 2016

I remember when you could walk into your LGS, pay for your gun and walk out. NO 4473, waiting period, bulls**t of any kind! (Showing my age, huh?)

Comment

• mdram
                Warrior
                • Sep 2016

10 days for a bolt action rifle?
                man i thought md was bad.
                i feel for you kali people
                just some targets for printing
                https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• Bill the loader
                  Bloodstained
                  • Sep 2017

Move to Alabama, home of the free. All you have to do is show concealed carry card. Plunk down$$$. Walk out.

Comment

• bj139
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2017

You have to have a concealed carry card in Alabama to buy a firearm?

Comment

• usmcm16a2
                      Warrior
                      • Aug 2015

Folks,

Not trying to sound like an old fud recalling the glory days, but Cali was the place. Gun Stores everywhere, no 10 day waits. 1988 AK47, a case, 4 30rd mags, a cleaning kit, mag pouches, 300 rounds of ammo. $399 at B&B Gunsales North Hollywood. Those were the days. Sherwood International in Reseda, walls of M1 Garands, $499 bought you an M1, a bayonet, cleaning kit, GI stuff, Sling, and 10 clips. Wow........................never see those times again, A2

Comment

• Kilco
                        Chieftain
                        • Jan 2016

Lol man does this ever make me appreciate Maine. Other states add a wait, Maine is putting in an express line lol.. we can now hunt with suppressors, no longer need a concealed carry permit, and they removed the age limit for youth hunting.

Kind of crazy, but my 4 yr old can legally take a whitetail this fall...lol

Comment

• usmcm16a2
                          Warrior
                          • Aug 2015

Kilco,

Is that not amazing, the contrast between our states. California as long as you are an illegal, have no job, and want to pee in a womens restroom if your a guy. The world is your oyster. Tell someone who is gay that they must wait 10 days to marry, lawsuits would be filed, and the law would be turned over in 2 weeks. In California the 2A is a second class right, to buried under hundreds of laws. A2

Comment

• just_john
                            Chieftain
                            • Sep 2012

So, why did Toyota move to Texas, why did Allstate move to Texas, why did.... So far we don't have that nonsense ( Thank God and Greg Abbott! ). Having a CHL/LTC only means that you don't wait on a NICS call, just sign, pay and go! AS long as you don't buy more than 5 boomers per day at the same place.

Comment

• jkingrph
                              Warrior
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by just_john View Post
                              So, why did Toyota move to Texas, why did Allstate move to Texas, why did.... So far we don't have that nonsense ( Thank God and Greg Abbott! ). Having a CHL/LTC only means that you don't wait on a NICS call, just sign, pay and go! AS long as you don't buy more than 5 boomers per day at the same place.
                              That's what I like about living in Texas. Show your card fill out the 4473, pay and go. If no CHL and your info goes through the national check it's pretty much the same. I also like having a federal C&R , with it I can buy an over 50 year old gun, no hassell order on line and have it shipped to my front door.
                              Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack

Comment

Working...
                              X