• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bdam808
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2017

a sad day

will all the madness of this Sundays horrific attack you would think people would have the decency to hold off the political crap but like clock work they threw out their anti gun narrative. now my fears are coming to foliation and yet again our resolve as gun owners will be tested. I foresee restrictions on hi capacity magazines and bump fire stocks will probably be added to the nfa list, maybe even people trying to ban all semi auto firearms.
  • n9nwo
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by bdam808 View Post
    will all the madness of this Sundays horrific attack you would think people would have the decency to hold off the political crap but like clock work they threw out their anti gun narrative. now my fears are coming to foliation and yet again our resolve as gun owners will be tested. I foresee restrictions on hi capacity magazines and bump fire stocks will probably be added to the nfa list, maybe even people trying to ban all semi auto firearms.
    If you have noticed it seems like we have had issue after issue this year. Russia. Transgender. Hurricanes. NFL protests. Now this. And at the rate it is going, next week it will be something else.

Same thing happened in 2015. In order to keep their base motivated in an off year the left pushed issues. Starting with Ferguson there was a crisis every six weeks.

Comment

• rabiddawg
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2013

It's obvious to me the left just keeps throwing shit hoping something will stick to President Trump.
      Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

Working...
      X