• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

German precision optics.

Has anyone had any experience with these? They seem like a good lightweight option.

I'm in the market for my sbr scope and i really wanted to go with march but after 2 phone calls and 3 emails without a response over the last month i realized that is not the customer service i want to deal with if i have a problem.
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with these? They seem like a good lightweight option.

I'm in the market for my sbr scope and i really wanted to go with march but after 2 phone calls and 3 emails without a response over the last month i realized that is not the customer service i want to deal with if i have a problem.
    B28:

$1800.00 for that optic? I read their propaganda sheet and nothing they are offering is any different than a known optics maker but at about twice the cost.

Not returning calls or e-mails means no one should give them money.

LR55

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

Thanks and yes I've moved on from March because of their absent customer service.

Comment

• mdram
        Warrior
        • Sep 2016

agreed, for that price, you can get a burris, vortex, steiner
        just some targets for printing
        https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
          Chieftain
          • May 2012

other than an extra 4mm of tube that doesnt seem any better than the vortex 1-8 strike eagle, i have a vortex 1-6 i bought just before the 1-8 came out and it is a fantastic optic

i actually think the 1-6 and now the 1-8 may well be the ultimate hunting optic for us midwest guys its exceptionally rare to hear about guys shooting deer past 200 and the vast majority are 50-80yards and has great light transmission the 1x is perfect for walking/stalking in then turn it up a little once you are sitting

then should tacticle need arise the bdc reticle is good to 600 ish but im not that cool so i dont really pay it much mind
          Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• Bigs28
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2016

I do like the strike eagle but I'm looking for exposed turrets and first focal plane. I've read terrible reviews on the 1-8x basically saying the top end magnification is useless.

Comment

• mdram
              Warrior
              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
              I do like the strike eagle but I'm looking for exposed turrets and first focal plane. I've read terrible reviews on the 1-8x basically saying the top end magnification is useless.
              Burris XTR II Scope 1-8x34mm 34mm Tube
              just some targets for printing
              https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
              X