• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eagle103
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2017

Finally Did It

After about a year of consideration and research I finally have a Grendel. My criteria were that it had to be lightweight, accurate, low recoiling and reliable. I think I found that with my Liberty/Satern button rifled 18" barrelled version from Grendelhunter.com. I put a Leupold VX2 3-9X40 on it and am shooting sub MOA with 123g Hornady SST's. Really couldn't be happier about how this turned out.
  • Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

Congratulations on the rifle!!!

Looks like you went with quality components as well. I love the VX2 line of scopes. Alot of glass for the money.

Let's see some pictures!

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Eagle103!

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Eagle103. looking forward to range report.

Comment

• dtp
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Eagle103 View Post
          After about a year of consideration and research I finally have a Grendel. My criteria were that it had to be lightweight, accurate, low recoiling and reliable. I think I found that with my Liberty/Satern button rifled 18" barrelled version from Grendelhunter.com. I put a Leupold VX2 3-9X40 on it and am shooting sub MOA with 123g Hornady SST's. Really couldn't be happier about how this turned out.
          I'm looking at Grendelhunter.com too. Looking forward to a range report.

Comment

Working...
          X