• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Warrior
    • Feb 2017

Could only post four pics...

200 yard hostage drill...

Last edited by Bowhntr6pt; 10-09-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Bowhntr6pt
      Warrior
      • Feb 2017

Last time I shot my issued LTR was 9-20-17 when I shot a hog at about 200 yards... while posting above I figured I just pull the rifle out and do a cold bore followed up with an additional four more... this is what I expect and mean by "duplication"... looks like one went low/left... stock Rem 700 LTR, Leupold MK IV 4.5-14x50, Hornady 168gr. TAP.

Comment

• worthen86ford
        Warrior
        • May 2016

Comment

• Bigs28
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2016

I take pictures with my cell phone. Email them to myself. Open with paint on my laptop. Click resize at the top. Click the spot that says pixel. Change the largest number to 1500 which will automatically adjust the smaller number to scale. Save to desktop and then upload the file here.

Comment

• VASCAR2
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

How to post pictures
            1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

Comment

• worthen86ford
              Warrior
              • May 2016

Ok thanks. Might be a little bit. I dont have a computer. All i use is the iphone.

Comment

Working...
              X