• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Warrior
    • Feb 2017

Deeper down the 6.5G hole

Wanted the Ballistic Advantage 18" SS barrel but they were OOS so I went with the 20" DMR by BA. I received an e-mail that a new shipment of 18" barrels came in today so I just had to have one added to my order. For just over $200.00 and a MOA guarantee, what's to chance. Besides, the bead-blasted finish looks great.

So the future builds will be a 20" DMR and an 18" both intended for hunting and steel smashing.

Anyone interested in the 18" BA SS 6.5 Grendel barrels they should show on Granit Ridge Outfitters web sight tonight. They have a discount available. 18" barrel should come in at $206.25 with FREE shipping.
  • Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

Hell of a deal!!

You should just sell me your Faxon barrel and use your new 18" BA in thay rifle =P.

Looking forward to your range report. Haven't seen much in regards to the BA barrels yet.

Comment

• blackholegun
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2017

Still showing OOS, SHOOT
      Everything I enjoy doing is either illegal, immoral or, just to damn expensive

Comment

• Arkhangel5
        Warrior
        • Apr 2016

BH6,
        If it shoots as good as my 6.5Creed 20in, you will be happy.

I load for reliability, not ultimate accuracy. I am loading to mag length using both 130 and 140 pills and getting consistent sub moa out to 600yds.

Really happy I chose the BA barrel, as they were one of the few that offered 20in barrels. I am limited to 20in because I shoot my rifles in competition and that is one of the parameters.

SY

Comment

• bj139
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2017

I just bought an 18" BA barrel from a member here with too many projects.

I was waiting around for my Faxon 20" barrel to be delivered and saw his post. Now I have 16", 18" 20" and 24" Grendel barrels.

I hesitate to say what I paid but I got a good deal.

The BA barrel looked so polished in the chamber I could hardly believe it. It is probably my best barrel.

I will report when I shoot it.

Comment

• Bowhntr6pt
            Warrior
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by blackholegun View Post
            Still showing OOS, SHOOT
            Showing in stock as of this post date/time.

Comment

Working...
            X