• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mindreader1
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2016

WTB: Dillon grendel accessories

Anyone have Dillon grendel dies and conversion kits? Extra tool heads and powder does would also be welcomed. I have a 650 XL. Will consider other dies too but i heard Dillon Dies are better for the xl
  • johnhefley
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2014

Hey Mindreader:

I’ve got a setup for my 650. But it’s Redding dies. Loaded only a box of hunting ammo with it. I’m WAY oversupplied with Grendel factory ammo, once fired brass, etc., and need to downsize. I suppose the first place to start is to let go of my reloading setup. After that, I’ll probably start unloading the factory ammo, brass, and (maybe) my AA lightweight Grendel (which has tasted a LOT of deer blood).

Check Dillon’s prices on this stuff, and make me a reasonable offer. Maybe best if we take it to the phone. Email me at my 65grendel.com username@comcast.net and we can take the discussion offline.
    jh

Comment

• johnhefley
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2014

BTW, come to think of it, I’ve got a Wilson case gauge, and other goodies.
      jh

Comment

• Kswhitetails
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2016

Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2017

Originally posted by johnhefley View Post
          Hey Mindreader:

I’ve got a setup for my 650. But it’s Redding dies. Loaded only a box of hunting ammo with it. I’m WAY oversupplied with Grendel factory ammo, once fired brass, etc., and need to downsize. I suppose the first place to start is to let go of my reloading setup. After that, I’ll probably start unloading the factory ammo, brass, and (maybe) my AA lightweight Grendel (which has tasted a LOT of deer blood).

Check Dillon’s prices on this stuff, and make me a reasonable offer. Maybe best if we take it to the phone. Email me at my 65grendel.com username@comcast.net and we can take the discussion offline.
          jh
          Sent an email to see what you have

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2017

No they do not yet. The only new dies they are making is now the 300BLK.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
              Bloodstained
              • Nov 2017

I dont want to hijack this thread. If it is ok with the op I am going to piggyback so not to rubbish up the forum with WTB stuff. But looking for a set of Redding Dies, Dillon Conversion Kit, RL550B or XL650, either as I am not really into loading 1000s of these right now, need brass, might be interested in some bullets too or a decent sampler to try some out. Have nothing in 6.5. I can also find some ariaska dies and shoot that old girl as well with some bullets. Anyways I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
              X