• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScoutH57
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

Grendel "M16A4" clone upper

Letting go of my 20" A4 Grendel build upper. Selling as a complete upper, BCG, Charging handle , carry handle etc... Rifle is has about 500 rounds through it if that many, lightly used not real wear unless noted.

Barrel Assembly is this one:

Doublestar 20'' barrel

Carry handle is good a non-chinese made one that is off a Rock River I think(Square Forge Mark) has some scuffs on it.

Upper receiver is by Aero Precision as is the stainless gas tube

Bolt Carrier is a Midwest Industries.

Bolt is from Precision Firearms(QPQ, .136 BFD)

plastic "A2"Handguards are from Doublestar as well

I added a laser etched 6.5 grendel Ejection Port Cover as well.

Charging handle is from Doublestar and I replaced the latch with a Strike Indutries extended latch I believe(I'll have to double check)

Melonite A2 flashhider(5/8x24)

Pictures of whole rifle below, actual lower receiver is not for sale, If you really, really wanted I could let go of the Lower parts and A2 stock assembly for additional cost.

Runs like a top, I shot mostly 123 Amax and it showed some pretty good accuracy(I've never shot it with anything but Iron Sights but I can ring an 8 inch plate at 200 yards consistently so I think the barrel is doing pretty well. Its a lot of fun shooting steel targets with this thing, I've taken it out to 400 yards and it actually hammers the steel enough to easily hear. Pretty low recoil, comfortable to shoot all day. Used it with Cproducts, ASC and Elander mags with no issues.

Asking $400 shipped/insured, Paypal F&F or add %4 for fees. Money Order also accepted

IM or Email

Thanks for looking.
  • ScoutH57
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Link to my other ad on ar15.com with pics and stuff

Comment

Working...
    X