• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcm16a2
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

Interesting Day at the LGS.

Folks,

Well folks, I went to the local gun store today. Along came the CZ, 527, I spoke with CZ this morning. A warranty ticket was filled out it is going back to CZ for repair.
    I tried everything, tightened the action screws, loosened them. Front and back, relieved the fore end, changed the scope mount, torqued to proper specs. I shoot, formed a group, let the barrel cool, shoot point of aim would shift. So I had enough. It's going back.
    I also ordered a Howa Mini 6.5 Grendel heavy barrel. The nice part is it will cost ZERO. I had some items on consignment, and proceeds from those items will pay for my new Grendel. A2
  • bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

Isn't that your second Howa 6.5 Grendel in as many weeks? I am thinking of buying one but I just have to pull the trigger. They must be good.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
      Warrior
      • Aug 2015

bj,

I cancelled the one from Kentucky Gun Co. It was a thin barrel. I am hoping CZ will fix its product, and I will have one heavy, and one light barreled. A2

Comment

• stilesg57
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2017

Ha, love it. Still interested to hear your thoughts on the Howa now that you'll be able to directly compare it directly with a new CZ. Really curious to hear your thoughts on the factory stock, ha.

Comment

• murfvol
          Bloodstained
          • Oct 2016

My Howa still has the original stock, and I'm good with it. It's turned into my most used bolt gun.

Comment

Working...
          X