• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crews
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2017

12" Faxon SBR/Pistol Upper For Sale

I have a short barrel 6.5 Grendel upper for sale, newly assembled and NEVER FIRED. My wife and I have twin girls on the way, and I need to reduce the number of toys I have sitting around. Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper (monolithic rail mounting system) and 12" Quantum M-Lok rail. 12" Faxon group buy barrel, never shot. Seekins adjustable gas block. Toolcraft bolt/bcg. The end of the barrel is recessed into the rail, but not much. There is plenty of room to tuck a suppressor or linear comp inside by just a little bit without getting your hands hot. I can ship with an A-2 birdcage if neeeded. Adjustable gas block was set properly with the barrel dimpled for the set screws. Barrel was installed by a local gunsmith, and torqued properly to 50 ft/lbs. Muzzle device in pictures are for illustration only, will not be included. This upper is ready to drop on a Form 1 or pistol lower and start shooting. I'll include (2) ASC 25rnd mags.

$450 shipped. Upper is located in the Houston area. For fastest response, please text me at 903seventhreesix9270. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Crews; 10-19-2017, 12:19 PM.
  • Crews
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2017

muzzle is set back 3/4" from end of rail, shoulder at end of threads is 1 1/4" back.

Comment

• RedXds
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2016

Last edited by RedXds; 10-30-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Crews
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2017

Sold!

Comment

• RedXds
          Unwashed
          • Jan 2016

Last edited by RedXds; 10-30-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X