• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • burfurd
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
    U P D A T E : Pat says they should ship "around" next Tuesday. Knock on wood!
    Since we're waiting for the first barrel...may as well ask...is there one extra one floating around uncommitted? I'd be interested in one more 12" to come, along with another bolt...? Do-able???

Comment

• RonSwanson
      Unwashed
      • Oct 2016

If someone else decides to back out, let me know.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

All spoken for on my end. From time to time, however, guys will sell theirs.
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• AZHTfreak
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

U P D A T E : Pat says they should ship "around" next Tuesday. Knock on wood!
          Auld Lang Syne? Maybe...?
          DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

U P D A T E : These Faxon 12s (F12s) have shipped to me, complete with tracking number — so it's real!

Next steps: When they arrive to me in Minneapolis from Cincinnati, I will box them up separately, and ship them out.

Now comes the difficult part.

I'm gonna need three volunteers.

One of the purposes of this production run was to take care of one guy who was in the recall group buy, but who decided WAY LATE in the process to finally turn in his recall paperwork.

Nevertheless, Faxon is bending over backwards to make good on the recall. I've been working with them and we produced enough barrels in this run to cover all known recalls AND a bunch extra.

However, YET ANOTHER GUY with a recall order for THREE barrels steps forward after everything is finished. We gotta take care of him and ship his barrels FROM THIS RUN.

So, I thought I had 30 barrels for 30 of you guys.

Now I only have 27.

Faxon is still going to bend over backwards to try again to make this right and has authorized me to offer 3 of their Match line of barrels to 3 volunteers who are willing to exchange their group buy barrels for a Faxon Match barrel (it is a slight upgrade cuz it has the grayish nickel teflon barrel extension). Also, the Faxon Match barrels are 12.5" instead of 12" for the group buy. These are standard 5R, not my 5R-Easy Engraving rifling, and also do NOT have the "Monster" logo on the barrel.

First three posts here will be first served with this exchange.
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• Frontier Gear
              Warrior
              • Nov 2017

Count me in as a volunteer. I'm in no real hurry. I'll miss the monster logo, but I'd like to help out the Hoard
              Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• Bigs28
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2016

I currently have mine sitting in a Box waiting on a tax stamp so if you don't get anybody willing to I'll trade mine out.

Comment

• Airborne
                  Unwashed
                  • Nov 2017

Im new around here, so I do not mind volunteering to help out. 12" vs 12.5" makes no matter to me.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

Cool. Thanks guys. Done.

FG = 1/3
                    B28 = 2/3
                    A = 3/3

I will double-check with you guys before shipping in case you change your mind. I know you all made a quick decision, and I thank you, but also I don't want you to feel you're locked in. How long does it take barrels to ship from Ohio to Minnesota? You still have a fews days to confirm.

Comment

• Airborne
                      Unwashed
                      • Nov 2017

Cool. Thanks guys. Done.

FG = 1/3
                      B28 = 2/3
                      A = 3/3

I will double-check with you guys before shipping in case you change your mind. I know you all made a quick decision, and I thank you, but also I don't want you to feel you're locked in. How long does it take barrels to ship from Ohio to Minnesota? You still have a fews days to confirm.
                      I am good to go. Joined up to get it on a whim, so I definitely don't mind helping out where I can. Also I will be out of town for the next week, so no rush on the shipping. Thanks for doing this.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2017

Cool. Thanks guys. Done.

FG = 1/3
                        B28 = 2/3
                        A = 3/3

You can pencil me in as a fourth volunteer, if needed... wouldn't mind the 5r rifling as I was planning on Wolf as my primary ammunition for this pipe.
                        Last edited by AZHTfreak; 12-20-2017, 04:50 PM.
                        DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• PVBoom
                          Warrior
                          • Oct 2017

I can volunteer to hold also, I would actually prefer 12.5" and will be building an 18" first anyways.

Comment

• Bigs28
                            Chieftain
                            • Feb 2016

If you would prefer a 12.5" then you can swap instead of me.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                              Warrior
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                              If you would prefer a 12.5" then you can swap instead of me.
                              BFT, pls swap B28 and AZHT. Thanks Bigs28!

Edit - or was your offer to PVBoom?

2nd edit - B28 & PVB pretty sure the swap was between u 2, lemme know if it wasn't... I'm easily confused.
                              Last edited by AZHTfreak; 12-21-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• helogene
                                Unwashed
                                • Feb 2017

Hey, WTF, I'm "IN" if you need me too....

Gene

Comment

Working...
                                X