• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

WANTED - Vortex PST 6-24x50 FFP MRAD or equivilant

Optics acquired. Thank you all!!
    Last edited by Sticks; 11-02-2017, 10:49 AM.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
  • PVBoom
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

Holy Crap!
    At 2200 for used I see why you dont want a razor.

4.5-27x56
    SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Do yourself a favor and keep checking there. SWFAs samplelist, used scopes that are in great shape. Different stuff keeps coming in.
    If you arent totally committed to Vortex there are other things that might meet your needs. They get tons of trade ins. What you can
    find isnt in crappy shape.

The samplelist is my first stop for used scopes. I bought a Swarovski Habicht Nova 10x42 for $500 from there.
    Last edited by PVBoom; 10-27-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• PVBoom
      Warrior
      • Oct 2017

I just started a thread for you, check on it you will get some suggestions.

OK, so I have been spending a bunch of time at 65Grendel forums.This popped up.http://www.65grendel....

Can you update me with your budget, that is the prime question.

That is the first question they will ask. You have already told us the purpose and what it will sit on.
      Last edited by PVBoom; 10-27-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Sticks
        Chieftain
        • Dec 2016

$1k is my absolute max - at that point I am buying new. I would prefer to be closer to $800 on a gently used one depending on condition.
        Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• PVBoom
          Warrior
          • Oct 2017

Your call, but you are limiting your used options for magical "new" status. I think you are going to end up with a Sightron recommendation, they do make some nice stuff..

Comment

• Sticks
            Chieftain
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by PVBoom View Post
            Your call, but you are limiting your used options for magical "new" status. I think you are going to end up with a Sightron recommendation, they do make some nice stuff..
            Let me clarify, I don't want to spend more than $1k. More than that, and I will buy new. Otherwise I am looking at gently used, and would prefer to be closer to the $800 mark.

Right now, I did happen to find a Gen II, but I don't believe them when they say "In Stock" when every other retailer is out. Vortex PST is what I know, and am having good luck with. There is a Burris XTR II that I am looking at from Brownells.
            Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• subinoob
              Bloodstained
              • Jul 2016

This might be an option. Refurbished Vortex with same vip warranty. http://aaoptics.com/REFURBISHED--VIP...PE-_p_249.html

Comment

• Sticks
                Chieftain
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by subinoob View Post
                This might be an option. Refurbished Vortex with same vip warranty. http://aaoptics.com/REFURBISHED--VIP...PE-_p_249.html
                You are my hero.
                Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• DoubleA
                  Unwashed
                  • Nov 2017

What did ya get?

Comment

• Sticks
                    Chieftain
                    • Dec 2016

Two of the 6-24 ffp mrad. Can't tell they are refurbished. Hope to get them mounted and dialed in this week. Big project.
                    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

Working...
                    X