• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DocS
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2016

Bluetooth enabled 50 Cal Ammo Can Stereo

Hi all, I have started a new venture called, "Creative Design Audio". I manufacture and sell Bluetooth enabled Ammo-Can Stereo systems (as well as other items). You can choose new or reclaimed Ammo-Cans, based on your preference. As a special order item, you can select graphics (camo, wood grain, sculls, barbwire, etc) from San Antonio HydroGrafix on the can. Because I'm a volume purchaser, the price offered through my company is nearly 1/2 of the cost that you would be quoted to add the graphic later. The person who purchased the "reclaimed" Ammo-Can wanted one that was "genuine and had character", so she could give it as a gift to her son. Additionally, She asked for it to be stenciled with his name/rank and USMC emblem. If you have an idea for a Unique Bluetooth Audio Delivery System, please let us know and we'll see what we can do Please click the link to our website for more information: https://creativedesignaudio.com/

I'm in the San Antonio area of Texas If anyone's interested in one of these, I can arrange to meet you at my home so you can see, hear and try these or the Bluetooth Ammo Can Stereos.

My phone is (210) 504-4810. Call or text before 10pm or leave a voicemail.
    You can email me at doc@creativedesignaudio.com

Blessings, Doc
Working...
X