Not Happy with CZ...............................buy Japanese.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcm16a2
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

Not Happy with CZ...............................buy Japanese.

Folks,

Well almost 3 weeks into not having my CZ, they still have not received it yet. Not their fault, the dealers. But I called them this morning, and they only test fire the rifles ONCE a month. SO when they do get it, which will be soon, it is going to sit for 30 days until it goes to the range for testing. WOW.
    Needless to say by the time all is said and done, it could be 2 to 3 months elapsed between the time the gun was delivered to the dealer, and me getting it back. This would not have happened had I purchased a Howa. Ok, I like walnut and steel, but I like rifles that work out of the box. Never again, A2
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Question: Do you WANT them to test fire it — only more quickly — or do you not care if they test fire it? How many factory guns are test fired? Doesn't seem economical for neither factory nor consumer.

Oh, wait: Was this a warranty repair, or something? If so, disregard my comment!
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• usmcm16a2
      Warrior
      • Aug 2015

BFT,

Warranty issue. Rifle will not hold zero. A2

Comment

• GreatWhiteNorth.
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2017

I was a little confused by your post haha, blaming CZ for a standard practice to make sure the guns they build are going out in good shape and blaming the dealer not shipping fast enough?? I sent a beretta back and it took 7 months to get fixed but its good as new, patience makes life much easier.
        Not holding a zero you say? have you ruled out the optics and mounts? what did you determine to be a problem? My cz shoots amax and sst in half inch groups, soon ill have a box of eld m to test as well. not a single complaint or criticism of my 527. Every gun company puts out a lemon every once in a while, Ive handled howa minis and good god Id never spend money on that much plastic, you'd have to throw away the stock and buy a boyds or chassis, which gets pricey up in Canada. please keep us posted if you determine the problem.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
          Warrior
          • Aug 2015

GWN,

Tried everything, did not matter. Going to enjoy my Howa, while waiting for the CZ. A2

Comment

• Chazroh
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2015

Hopefully they get it resolved quickly

Comment

• 204 AR
              Warrior
              • Sep 2015

I get it, it's really disappointing to have a new toy you've been anticipating for a while only to be let down and have to send it back when it finally arrives. It makes you appreciate great customer service when you get it.

I sent in a Zeiss Conquest that shifted zero when the power was zoomed. After about 4 or 5 months and calling several times they finally sent me a new HD model as a replacement. Pretty lousy cs but in the end I got a better scope. Hopefully you get it back asap and it's fixed right.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
                Warrior
                • Aug 2015

Spoke with CZ still weeks out, if this were LSI it would be taken care of already. As soon as it comes back from CZ, new rifle or repaired it is GONZO. A2

Comment

• Waynejessie
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2017

Guess I’m lucky. All ten of my CZ rifles shoot quite well.

Comment

Working...
                  X