X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark_L
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2015

Got my tracking today for arrival next week. Looking through other deals I got an assembled Aero upper for$59.99 and a basic gas block for $9.99 from Primary Arms and a BCG/bolt/CH combo from PSA for$79.99. Now I just need to find a free float tube and gas tube for less than $50 to put the upper together for less than $200. Thanks BCA!!!

Comment

• NugginFutz
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2013

Mine arrived today (Phosphate). Looks nice. Too bad UPS is hiring from the local zoo to cover holiday season. The tube arrived looking like it had been used to hammer railroad spikes. Fortunately, BCA packed it well. No marks on the threads, barrel or extension. I even felt the need to check the tube for warpage, because of the damaged packing. (Silly me, the tube was straight).

Thanks again.
      If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• hdrolling
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2017

Decided to put the barrel together with some other BCA parts and ordered one of their combo sets, all three for $250 with my Military discount.

bbceraset_1 by hd_rolling, on Flickr
        Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Comment

• GaCop
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Mark_L View Post
          Got my tracking today for arrival next week. Looking through other deals I got an assembled Aero upper for$59.99 and a basic gas block for $9.99 from Primary Arms and a BCG/bolt/CH combo from PSA for$79.99. Now I just need to find a free float tube and gas tube for less than $50 to put the upper together for less than $200. Thanks BCA!!!
          Check EBay, they have excellent prices on free float hand guards.

Comment

• Mark_L
            Unwashed
            • Jun 2015

Found a Radical FGS free float rail on Primary for $39.99, that coupled with an $8 gas tube met my goal.

Comment

• 82HALO
              Warrior
              • Nov 2015

Barrel on the way! Gonna put it away for now. Have to many Gredels on the burner to finish right now!!!

Comment

• diddlyv
                Warrior
                • Aug 2016

Son and I assembled mine today. Could not find my roll pin punch set, I put it in a safe place!!! Was able to get the job done with a lyman hammer and a small brass drift. Helped a lot that the lower had a fixed trigger guard.
                Queen of Battle
                Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• hdrolling
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2017

Finished my BCA build today, going to try out the new barrel this weekend.

IMG_9196 by hd_rolling, on Flickr

Comment

• Frontier Gear
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2017

I like it!
                    Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• VASCAR2
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Me to, let us know how it shoots.

Comment

• bldsmith
                        Bloodstained
                        • Apr 2017

I missed the free barrel. But I did jump on the $49 barrel they had on Black Friday along with their bolt carrier group. Cant complain too much for $139 delivered. I thought I was going to sit on this barrel for a bit but I could not stand it. Ended up putting it together Monday. Have no complaints with what I saw. Did not look to closely at the bore yet. Will have to get out and try it. Dropped their budget blem red dot on it. I will just use one of my other lowers for this one. Not enough room in the safe for a another full build.
                        A. C. Richards OTAC USN RET

ABS Journeyman Smith

http://acrichardscustomknives.com/

Comment

• diddlyv
                          Warrior
                          • Aug 2016

Finally made it to the Range with my Free Barreled Rifle (16 inch heavy stainless 1 in 9). Shot a 6.75 inch 10 shot rapid fire group at 200 yards using IMI 55 Grain m193 ball. Was using a Leupold AR Mod 1-4 x 20 scope on a windy day with milspec trigger and 67 yo eyes. Have no experience with the IMI M193 Ammo and did not think to take a known sub MOA rifle shooting American Eagle 55 grain ball to run a comparison. At 200 yards using 4 X optics a lot of the dispersion could be related to terrible placement of aiming point and changes in the wind.

The rifle definitely shoots 1 Minute of Chest at 200 yards just don't reliably know what ventricle or auricle will be hit or if it will just be a lung shredding shot.
                          Thank you bear creek for taking care of us Vets
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by diddlyv; 12-16-2017, 12:04 AM.
                          Queen of Battle
                          Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• hdrolling
                            Bloodstained
                            • Aug 2017

Me and Dad were suppose to go shoot mine today but went riding Harley's instead, maybe this weekend?

IMG_9201 by hd_rolling, on Flickr

Comment

• diddlyv
                              Warrior
                              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by bldsmith View Post
                              I missed the free barrel. But I did jump on the $49 barrel they had on Black Friday along with their bolt carrier group. Cant complain too much for $139 delivered. I thought I was going to sit on this barrel for a bit but I could not stand it. Ended up putting it together Monday. Have no complaints with what I saw. Did not look to closely at the bore yet. Will have to get out and try it. Dropped their budget blem red dot on it. I will just use one of my other lowers for this one. Not enough room in the safe for a another full build.
                              Time to get another bigger safe sounds like
                              Queen of Battle
                              Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

Working...
                              X