X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smitters
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2017

Well just received my barrel in the mail today! Have to say it looks pretty nice.

Comment

• diddlyv
      Warrior
      • Aug 2016

I ordered the SS
      Queen of Battle
      Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• olde sarge
        Warrior
        • May 2014

Ordered the 4150 barrel, don't know why except that I like weight forward on my rifles. Still am amazed at this happening. Once I have it in my hands I will believe it. First time anyone has given a damn about my being a veteran. Maybe because I live in this backwoods area. If you see this BCA, thanks again.

Comment

• hdrolling
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2017

Just realized BCA was not far from where I live.....about 40 miles.
          Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Comment

• se3388
            Warrior
            • Sep 2011

My Wife and I both opened an account on the 5th got our codes on the 6th and got our barrels today the 13th, we both ordered the parked ones. They look great inside and out. Now to start collecting parts.

Steve..........

Comment

• G Dick
              Unwashed
              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by hdrolling View Post
              Just realized BCA was not far from where I live.....about 40 miles.
              Pretty much the same here, UPS seems to be doing a juggling act with it but say its coming today, thinking hard about a 6.5G upper from them too.

Comment

• Randy99CL
                Warrior
                • Oct 2017

UPS just dropped off my free SS barrel and it's perfect inside and out, I'm impressed. And when I checked the bore with a flashlight I saw the chamber has a mirror finish; I've never seen one so smooth. It will be easy to keep clean.

Thanks BCA!
                "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• Randy99CL
                  Warrior
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by G Dick View Post
                  Pretty much the same here, UPS seems to be doing a juggling act with it but say its coming today, thinking hard about a 6.5G upper from them too.
                  There are a few threads here talking of the BCA uppers, here is one of the latest: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...omplete-Uppers
                  Last edited by Randy99CL; 11-14-2017, 08:23 PM.
                  "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• hdrolling
                    Bloodstained
                    • Aug 2017

Originally posted by G Dick View Post
                    Pretty much the same here, UPS seems to be doing a juggling act with it but say its coming today
                    UPS did that to me as well but I finally received mine, I'm liking that the gas block spot is already dimpled. I have a jig to dimple the barrel myself but this will be one less thing I have to worry about messing up.

So for the rifle I didn't intend to build I already have the barrel/ Noveske low profile gas block/ sionics BCG/ Magpul pistol grip/ BCM trigger/ bird cage flash hider/ Vortex SPARC AR red dot/ Magpul Moe SL-k butt stock/ and some Magpul BUIS. Seems I'm already halfway there with parts from the spare parts box.
                    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Comment

• HowaGrendel
                      Bloodstained
                      • Sep 2017

I received my barrel yesterday.....and I can see nothing but quality....

Comment

• GaCop
                        Bloodstained
                        • Apr 2017

Sent them a photo copy of my retired ID and now have a 16" SS 1/9" twist barrel ready to ship. My 16" chrome moly barrel from them shoots great so I expect the stainless one to do the same.

Comment

• 41bear
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

Due to a bump in the UPS road my barrel finally got to me yesterday, which was no real problem. So just now I finished my review of the barrel on BCA thanking them for a Great deal on a great barrel publicly.
                          "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• G Dick
                            Unwashed
                            • Nov 2017

My problem is with UPS (Oops) not BCA, had a little heart to heart talk with their customer service folks last night we'll see if it helped later today.

Comment

• diddlyv
                              Warrior
                              • Aug 2016

My wife is vet as well but I was told 1 barrel per household and that is cool with me. My barrel should arrive in a day or two
                              Queen of Battle
                              Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

• G Dick
                                Unwashed
                                • Nov 2017

Got mine yesterday afternoon, looked it over, looks good. Took it to my Gunsmith today (told him about the deal too so he's going through the process), he bore scoped it and said it looked good, chamber/throat et al, said there was one little scuff in one land the didn't amount to anything and said a light touch up on the muzzle wouldn't hurt. My old barrel has the standard front sight so I'm having him use a low profile gas block since the rifle is a flat top receiver. Look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X