• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

DILLON 550 6.5 Grendel conversion, and 264 LBC-6.5 Grendel dies

Set of RCBS SB .264 LBC dies with an included Lee 6.5G factory crimp die. $40 shipped, CONUS. No reason to keep letting them sit on the bench not getting used, and I can't imagine ever swapping these out in place of my Redding bushing die set. I have a Lee FLS die set also but it's more-uglier than the RCBS set, so I'll have it sit and be ready if ever needed.

Dillon 6.5 Grendel conversion, $45 shipped CONUS.

I take PayPal, or USPS MO. Or trade for some 90-107 class .264 projectiles or Hornady or better brass.

This stuff came in a box of misc Grendel stuff I bought from a guy as a package deal, and I know someone here can use them whilst I would not. I am working out of town during the week, so I would have to ship out on the weekend. I live a block from the PO though, so should be no problem.

I may be open to other trades as far as parts or pieces for a build. Stripped upper, carrier, Grendel bolt, carbine gas, CH, pistol tube/brace. Or gold coins, antique collector cars, 1920s Harley emblems and memorabelia, Spider man number one comic book, etc. Anything really. I'm not picky
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

$75 shipped for both. Or, 40 for the xversion and 35 for the dies.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• JethroBodine
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2017

Would you be interested in swapping the Dillon 6.5 conversion kit for a black KAK Shockwave brace and KAK Buffer tube shipped? Very lightly used. No Buffer Spring or Buffer.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2016

Thanks jethro, but I just received the one I bought. No need to have another.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

Btt

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

Dillon conversion sold.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2016

$25 or trade for some 120SMKs on the dies.

Comment

• Randy99CL
                Warrior
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                $25 on the dies.
                How close to new/perfect are the dies? Any wear or corrosion? Original die box?
                I'll take them if they're like new and you'll wait for a USPS money order. Maybe mid-week?
                Pm me?
                "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                  Chieftain
                  • Oct 2016

I don’t have the box. They come with the lee fcd. They are clean, handled, but clean. They work perfectly, they make nice resized brass for my Sheridan case gauge...

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                    Chieftain
                    • Oct 2016

Dies are SPF.

Comment

Working...
                    X