• paulw
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2017

18" Odin DMR/BCA Dual charger

Attached Files
  • bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

You bought the dual charger when it was on sale. I missed it so I bought the ambicharger instead.
    How do you like the BCA dual charger?

I hate to do this to you but I think I like this option better than going to side chargers and is more compatible with mil spec.
    I bought 4 of them as soon as I saw the price.
    Last edited by bj139; 11-07-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• paulw
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by bj139 View Post
      You bought the dual charger when it was on sale. I missed it so I bought the ambicharger instead.
      How do you like the BCA dual charger?

I hate to do this to you but I think I like this option better than going to side chargers and is more compatible with mil spec.
      I bought 4 of them as soon as I saw the price.
      https://www.deltateamtactical.com/Ta...ut_p_6149.html
      The BCA dual charger is nicely machined & finished - only took a few minutes with a lapping tool to clean up the barrel interface. It wouldn't work with the Geissele handguard I had on the shelf tho'.
      Ya- I bought it when it was way cheap figuring why not? then took a while to do something with... now I'll have an ambicharger sitting on the shelf.

Good deal on the ambi charging handles. I hadn't run across Delta Team Tactical until your post the other thread. They seem to have good deals - thanks! (I think...).
      Last edited by paulw; 11-08-2017, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• bj139
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2017

I haven't had any problem with Delta. I think they have a sister company, Omega Manufacturing which I have ordered from about 3 times.
        I bought an upper from Omega which had to be assembled and they took months to get it done and sent to me.
        The ambicharger I had within 2 weeks. Now, I expect anything I order which has to be assembled to take a while.

Comment

Working...
        X