Clear All
  • Cajuntransplant
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2016

6mmAR / 243LBC ???

• StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

I "believe" that the only difference is that Columbia River / BHW's 243 LBC uses the 0.125" bolt face depth vs the Horde preferred 0.136". Don't hold me too that - I would call them to confirm. McGowan is the only other barrel manufacturer I could find without having to get a gunsmith involved. I went with them since they would do a 26" with an XL gas port, 1:7 twist and said they would headspace to my (Monster) bolt when I asked what boltface depth they used. They were doing the 15% off and BHW hadn't started their 30% off.

A 6.5 Grendel bushing die will do the sizing job and a 6mm PPC seater will do the trick.

AR15 Performance is one of the other options out there, but they won't have any barrels until the Spring.

6mmAR.com does complete uppers only
    Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Cajuntransplant
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
      I "believe" that the only difference is that Columbia River / BHW's 243 LBC uses the 0.125" bolt face depth vs the Horde preferred 0.136". Don't hold me too that - I would call them to confirm. McGowan is the only other barrel manufacturer I could find without having to get a gunsmith involved. I went with them since they would do a 26" with an XL gas port, 1:7 twist and said they would headspace to my (Monster) bolt when I asked what boltface depth they used. They were doing the 15% off and BHW hadn't started their 30% off.

A 6.5 Grendel bushing die will do the sizing job and a 6mm PPC seater will do the trick.

AR15 Performance is one of the other options out there, but they won't have any barrels until the Spring.

6mmAR.com does complete uppers only

Comment

Working...
      X