• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Irbuff View Post
    Kind of off topic but do you guys ever look at Sportsman's warehouse for ammo? I'm finding they are cheating then psa on most of it plus if you are a member it's 10% cheaper yet.
    They have brick and mortar stores in my state. This means sales tax on top of shipping unless they will in store pickup for free. , which jumps the price up a fair chunk.

Ammoseek is your friend.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• JethroBodine
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2017

Sportsman's Warehouse is one of the better ones on in store pricing.

I only buy from Cabela's when they have a smoking hot deal, last week they had Tavor's for $1200 plus tax.

With Black Friday coming you'll probably see some amazing deals pop up. It seems like it's the best time to really save some $.

I rarely buy ammo. I like to fine tune loads to each gun and it's usually cheaper in the long run but with prices dropping it's been hard to justify it lately.

With what they want for new brass and how accurate the Hornady SST & ELD ammo is it's better to buy the ammo and save the brass.

I've read where some guys that don't reload are selling the once fired brass to recoup some $, not a bad idea.

Comment

• Sticks
        Chieftain
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
        SON OF A....!

A certain vendor is going to get sick of returns. I keep finding crap cheaper 2 weeks after purchase...and I do shop around.
        And I forgot to place my order...There went $35
        Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Irbuff
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2017

Yeah I imagine reloading will be the next thing. I've saved up all my brass in .223 but just don't have any of the equipment yet.

Comment

• Irbuff
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
            They have brick and mortar stores in my state. This means sales tax on top of shipping unless they will in store pickup for free. , which jumps the price up a fair chunk.

Ammoseek is your friend.
            What is ammoseek? Never heard of it

Comment

• JethroBodine
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2017

It's a website that lists prices of ammo from various sites. https://ammoseek.com/

They list a lot of other stuff, gun related, also. You just put in what you are looking for and it comes up with a list, priced low to high.

You have to go to whatever website that has the offer to make sure the price is still good and see if they have it in stock.

Comment

• Irbuff
                Bloodstained
                • Aug 2017

Awesome! Might look into that. Makes it that much harder for somebody to resist the grendel when it's cheaper to shoot then .223/5.56

Comment

• grayfox
                  Chieftain
                  • Jan 2017

ammoseek.com. and gunbot.com.
                  2 search engines that show you bullets, ammo, etc shootin' stuff prices at lots of websites, showing what's the best deal and who's got what you're looking for.
                  "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
                    ammoseek.com. and gunbot.com.
                    2 search engines that show you bullets, ammo, etc shootin' stuff prices at lots of websites, showing what's the best deal and who's got what you're looking for.
                    Don't forget wikiarms.com. they're my goto for weapons, and ammoseek.com for ammo since it lets me save my search terms, and they update their lists every 10-15 min too!
                    DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• Irbuff
                      Bloodstained
                      • Aug 2017

I know it's a little late but I've been doing some more looking... and convincing of the wife and I might be getting a suppresser sooner rather then later. Anyone have thoughts on the larue suppresser brake if I don't get the suppresser right away?

Comment

Working...
                      X