• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeerScout
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

New. Mostly gathering info.

Greetings! Been browsing and reading about this new (to me) cartridge.

Put together a few AR's in 5.56 and am looking to expand into a different realm.

Just going to keep reading and slowly acquire parts. Looking into putting together a 6.5 AR.

Thought I would create an account in case I have any questions.

Thanks!
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum BeerScout! You might look in the group buy section as there are barrels and bolts available through the group buys. It’s also a good idea to watch for items sold by members on the forum. We have a bunch of knowledgeable members on this forum and is a pretty good place to hang out.

Comment

• wags68
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2017

Welcome to the Hoard! You are in the same boat as me. Lots of knowledge in this forum.

Comment

• BeerScout
        Unwashed
        • Nov 2017

Thanks! Yes, I got in on the bolt group buy. Sent my payment and all before I headed to class. Still considering a barrel. I have never used a Faxon barrel (but I hear nothing but great things about them) I have used BA in the past and have had great luck. Still unsure. Still researching.

Originally posted by wags68 View Post
        Welcome to the Hoard! You are in the same boat as me. Lots of knowledge in this forum.
        Agree. Having fun reading all the various build threads.

Comment

• just_john
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, from the Great Nation of Texas! Just remember, you will always end up building more than one. Don't agonize too much over which to get. Over time, get one of each. Then you can start a thread comparing 'em!

Comment

• Frontier Gear
            Warrior
            • Nov 2017

Welcome from another newbie So far I have been very pleased with the 6.5 Grendel.
            Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• GaCop
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2017

Glad to have ya! Welcome from another newbie!

Comment

Working...
              X