So, what ammo box do you like for your Grendel reloads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiverRider
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Randy99CL View Post
    I'm on a really tight budget and want to try some of these at 5/$12: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/83...d-smoke-5-pack

I got these boxes today. They're perfect. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

• JethroBodine
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2017

Randy99CL

Thanks for the info on the boxes from Midway. They were out of stock the first time I checked but have them in stock now, unless I cleaned them out, oops, sorry.

I've been working up loads all summer and am getting ready to go into mass production this winter. I re-use the Hornady boxes like Sticks mentioned and I had enough boxes until I splurged on the 100 count bags of Hornady brass Midsouth had for sale at $46 /bag.

I'm still working up a load for the Lapua 120 Scenar-L that I picked up from Grafs but have my 123 SST load dialed in. I thought the Lapua's would be a little shorter than the SST's being 3 grains lighter but they are 0.030" longer. I guess you learn something new every day, LOL. Thanks again.

Comment

• Randy99CL
        Warrior
        • Oct 2017

Hey guys, I'm glad to help!

I'm new to the Grendel and need lots of things to get my build/shooting/reloading going. And then much more before I can go on my first hunt next year.
        I've already learned a ton since I signed up here a month ago.

Those boxes looked like the best deal I'd found yet and I plan to get a set when I get my check next month.
        "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

Working...
        X