16" 6.5 Grendel Build... Odinworks or Ballistic Advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oncefiredbrass
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

16" 6.5 Grendel Build... Odinworks or Ballistic Advantage?

I'm in the process of putting together a lightweight 6.5 Grendel build. I've been pouring over resources and I'm debating between the Odinworks and the Ballistic Advantage 16" offerings. Everything I've read so far says that their about a horse apiece. Does anyone have any info that would help me sway towards one or the other?
  • Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

No experience with the BA, but all reports on them seem very good.

My 16" Odin Works is a phenominal shooter. Have had zero issues with it, and liked the ILGS with the tunable gas block. Found a setting that functioned perfectly with everything from 90gr TNT to 123 eld-m loads and everything factory.

Comment

• Lastrites
      Warrior
      • Apr 2017

+2 with the 16" Odin, mine is working very well indeed.

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Odin has some very competitive prices for package deals, barrel, BGC and gas block. Sign up for Odin’s email notification, they’re constantly running sales as is PSA, Joeboboutfitters and Primary Arms. I figure someone will have a black friday sale. There are a couple of vendors who have great prices on BA, I don’t really think you can go wrong with either. I’d probably buy whichever I got for the best price.

Comment

• Oncefiredbrass
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2017

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! I'll try to post pics when I get it finished.

Comment

• Lastrites
            Warrior
            • Apr 2017

DSarms complete Odin 16" upper $599 while their 18" package is currently on sale for $524, both decent deals for what one is getting.
            DS Arms is a quality firearms manufacturer specializing in the FAL Rifle, AR15 Rifle and RPD Rifle and latest parts & accessories

Comment

Working...
            X