• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 204 AR
    Warrior
    • Sep 2015

Gun safe cleanout!

Tough decision but I have too much stuff that no one shoots.

Factory DPMS 300 SAUM. They only made 1k of these or so. This one has been very accurate. 20" bull fluted barrel. Gas block is adjustable, carbon fiber ff tube from DPMS. Has one extra stud hole that was filled and is pretty much un-noticeable. Receivers were bedded, no slop. It does have some scratches that it had when I got it. Comes with mags. I also have brass, dies, and ammo for additional monies. I will text close ups if anyone is interested. $1200

Ruger compact/youth American 17hmr. Threaded by my smith 1/2" with protector. Plenty accurate, have both stock inserts. $300

Cricket pink 22 lr single shot. Believe it or not these are very accurate with the peep sights. I got it dialed in even though the stock rear sight didn't have enough adjustment down by relieving the bottom of the sight so it would drop further. $80

Ruger 1911 45 auto. Only a few hundred rounds through it, runs great and is accurate. $650

I was going to put a price on the Marlin but already changed my mind. Not that many straight stocked 336's out there and this one really shoots. All these guns work as they should and are not shot out, etc. I can send bore cam pics if needed or text more detailed pics.

Prices are plus shipping, standard ffl rules apply, from me to your ffl.

• zcostilla
    Warrior
    • Aug 2017

You won’t regret holding on to that Marlin. I wish I had kept my 444P outfitter, with 18” ported barrel and I mounted a fixed 4x scope. I was hand loading at a friend’s house, and he helped me (meaning he did 60% of the work and 90% of the thinking) develop a load that was getting .82 inch groups off a rest with 270gr Gold Dots. Sighting in was the only time that thing was really shot from a bench though. It kicked like a mule, but was fun.
    -Zac

Husband, Father, Veteran. Grateful for my redemption.

Comment

Working...
    X