X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ItsRainingLead
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

Got it out today, forgot my bipod so I was shooting off a bag. 100 yards, best group with Wolf steel was 1.125 @ 100yd. Average was in the 2 moa range with horizontal spread my biggest offender due to some light wind. Barrel opened up a bit after it got heated, did about 150 rounds total in an hour or so. Hornady Black ELD did 0.25 @ 100yd. Wolf steel opened up to 3 moa @ 200yd or so for me, and was good enough to get some hits on a 500yd man sized steel plate but I was not consistent with my wind holds and off of a bag. I'm pleased with the performance, shoots better than I do.

Comment

• danm
      Warrior
      • Aug 2014

Very nice! Pretty respectable shooting considering...!!!

Comment

• ItsRainingLead
        Unwashed
        • Nov 2017

I'm going to go back on a less windy day with my sled and see what it will really do.

Comment

• ItsRainingLead
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2017

Also worth noting is I had zero malfunctions using Cproducts Defense 30rd 7.62x39 magazines. I had one fail to feed and the bolt would not hold on last round with ASC 30rd 7.62x39 mags. Both were loaded to 30 rounds. The ASC mags run a bit more curve than the CPD. The CPD mags also ran reliably on my friends Alexander Arms lite Grendel.

Comment

Working...
          X