• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chevy53guy
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

New Guy from Ca

Good evening everyone,

My name is Martin and I'm new around these parts. For the last 7 years or so my dad and I have been putting together ar's in 5.56. With this most recent build we wanted to change it up and go with a different caliber. After doing a little research we decided the Grendel was what we wanted to do. I'm hear on the forum to learn as much as I can about the round to make an all around good shooter.

Thank you,

Martin
    chevy53guy
  • Texas
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum chevy53guy, you have selected toe best cartridge for the AR15. This cartridge is capable of excellent accuracy, and you want to pay particulate attention to the barrel and bolt you use for the build

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum chevy53guy!

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

chevy53guy - Welcome to the Clan, from the Great Nation of Texas! Had a '57 for a long time, not stock, very fast. More fun than I could afford. You will find that the Grendel is the cartridge that makes the AR/MSR what it should have been in the first place, very versatile and very effective.

Comment

• IescapedCali
          Warrior
          • Sep 2017

Welcome from across the border, 53guy! You definitely chose the right cartridge for your build, and the right place to hunt down information! Here, you'll find all the info you could want, for whatever application you intend your Grendel. The gang here has all the knowledge, and the background on most every manufacturer, accessory, and anything you could think to ask. They live and breathe the stuff, and are most generous in sharing their knowledge. I'm sure you've already noticed the various categories on the main page. Ive learned more from these guys than they know, having spent a lot of time reading. What part of California are you in?

Comment

Working...
          X