Thread: Decal Machine is up and GTG.

Decal Machine is up and GTG.

Hello to all my fellow Grendelizers ! This will become the new spot for ordering decals. A link to Decal Man will soon be inserted on here.
    You will need to be a forum member of this site to order decals.

Private message me for decals , for now. It's a busy year here- . I can hand over to DM, any order requests for a while , until he gets fully set up , and caught up. I'm the backup guy for now.

Top row Left to right- Option D,, Option Red Line,, DM 40 pk.,,Option G,, Option H

Bottom row left to right,, Option I,, Option J,, Option K,, Option L.,, Option M- TG's Input. More soon. Click on pic to enlarge.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sneaky one; Yesterday at 09:15 PM.

Looking forward to seeing these when they arrive. Thanks Sneaky one , BFT , and Decal Man for all the effort in making this happen.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Orders are being made this week , plus a few new ideas from - US - are being added. Seems like all will get a few extras. Have a coldie, these things take time to set up. This is not my area of expertise..... A few freebies, Yess!!!!!!!

It's shaping up nicely I must say. Just stay in chill mode for a bit more, Thanks to all forum members that have an order in.

The decals Will show up asap. DM said he had a stack of sheets that he made this wknd. They will show up on here soon. Different ideas, plus customer order ideas.

I may have to post some pics of his , and My ...sheets , kinda custom ideas.

Thanks Red Dawn. You and a few others were the main reason we started the decal Monster to come Alive ! As always , let me know -for now- PM ME., if you want to place an order, for stock , or Custom ideas.

You can get a decal of your wife- your hotrod, house, fish, sky, moon, , etc. Just need details- specs . Measurements. And,,,,amounts of each size---- it's all do able. A pic does help on a many of the decals , aside the Grendel stuff.

The site is still being setup- either an Email, or? to be the link to DM. Paypal is still an option. I said Ebay- we will see soon .
    Last edited by sneaky one; 12-08-2017 at 01:07 AM.

There will be at LEAST, 6-8 New Sheet ideas posted up here on Monday , or Tuesday nite. I- we , have noticed that most order requests leave it to us for ideas.

Amounts of decals, and which sizes are wanted have been the slow train to nowhere, Hopefully my sheets, and DM's will help out.

It has been bogged down. So I hopped in, for now. I'll always be here for backup guy.. Until I fall over..

I had a Fine lunch with 6.5 Whelon months ago, along with our brides- He mentioned then, Dude! Just make up 3-4 sheets of decals , =then the Horde, Mob, Gang, etc, can choose! Don't make it so complicated!

No, that's not good enough for our gang. We Enjoy the more choices menu. So just wait for late Monday or Tuesday nite - what I post up here. Busy guys, here.chill.

So,,,,, I have been busy. DM has been printing sheets of decals since last Sat. -Of his own ideas, so we'll see what pops up here.

This is great news I'm glad to hear it's all coming together and others are just as interested in getting their hands on decals. It sounds like anything is possible to decal with this crew I'm impressed especially with how many Sneaky one was able to fit on a sheet. Anxiously waiting to see these hot off the press.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
    This is great news I'm glad to hear it's all coming together and others are just as interested in getting their hands on decals. It sounds like anything is possible to decal with this crew I'm impressed especially with how many Sneaky one was able to fit on a sheet. Anxiously waiting to see these hot off the press.
    +1 And thank you to the guys making these available.

I posted some options in my first post above.
    Last edited by sneaky one; Yesterday at 11:46 PM.

Only 10 pics per post. Part 2 is here. A few more soon.IMG_1378.JPGDSCN1122.JPGDSCN1128.JPGIMG_1344.JPG
    Last edited by sneaky one; Yesterday at 09:20 PM.