X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I think all you guys need to upgrade on the glasses-Hee!! Send me a private message billcat.

This will be switching over to an email address shortly. Decal Man's.,

I'll be backup for as long as need be., even if it's for years,..I'm always here for the gang of Grendelizers.

Looks like I have a massage headed my way, hopefully Slappy won't be the massage giver!!!!! OMG!!!!

Go to the eye doc once per year guys, eyes change every year after 30-35.

BTW, get your blood pressure checked also- it's a sleeper creeper, unreal.... un FFing real--- Scary stuff guys.

Back to custom ordered decals,

Gals- do u want some in custom colors? This all can be had in any color combo that anyone can dream up .

Pink, Blaze orange, green, purple, etc. We are up to 28,000 choices of colors, sizes, designs. Do A Picasso painting, for you.

Camo beast on a pink BG for breast cancer awareness? Crank out some ideas gang. Fundraiser events?

Please give us some feedback on this. This machine can run 24-7.

Having a fun time now on the forum here. Plenty of many more solid, reliable forum members to relate to. Same amount as my old crew, More can be added anytime-

Hop in, we are all in this together. Life, and the mighty Grrr... & this awesome forum for info , and chats & learning .

And some decently priced decals....
    Last edited by sneaky one; 12-15-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Earl, Private message me- we can chat.

Comment

• Slappy
        Warrior
        • Feb 2014

Something simple for us simple folk would be nice. Like say 5, 4inch stickers for X amount or 10 stickers for x amount. Like one of the folks stated simple is good!!?? Heck fire man 17 different ways to Sunday and 14 different sheets makes my brain hurt. I'm to old to be making any major decisions!!

I might have to get with Jethro on this?? For you young folks that be a show from the 60s? (I think)!!??
        Last edited by Slappy; 12-15-2017, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Slappy, this is more fun than an old episode of the Beverly Hillbillys, by dealing with your order last night. All of them, glasses or not.

We are giving you a deal on 6 of the ones you mentioned- it's actually the same 1 on my ride. A few small stickers will fit in the small gaps in between.

You get some extras ! Get Happy Slappy ! Good comedy !

Always count by, nought nought. like the old abicuss.

Not by double naught , no. No.

Waiting for DNS to chime in..

Double naught spy guy, pig shooter from beyond. Guess we'll have to wait till am.

Slappy your order will be made next week. I'll send you some details. soon.

Sorry, could not resist.
          Last edited by sneaky one; 12-15-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Red Dawn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Hey sneakyone just wanted to see how progress was going. Any update on these ? I know with hunting and the holidays it's been busy round here so no rush just curious how things were going. Thanks
            "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

DM just got caught up with his backlog of previous orders. He said on Thursday that he's back on the Grrr projects as of this Sunday.

He forgot about a few orders , from last spring.. We did jump the gun by a few weeks... he will be mailing them out this week.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

Outstanding thanks for the update sneaky one
                "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Yes, it's been a challenge to get any decals shipped. A huge thanks to all that have orders in , and are thinking of getting some D cals. Life gets insane busy for us- we work together, yet not enough time in the day to get it all done...

It's finally actually coming to fruition next week. I'm not a secretary,,,,,,, it's been a bugger for me... heeee heee.

Paypal , & other options will be online before March. I have other items to deal with. DM can take over here soon. Almost there gang.. Thanks for your patience, timing is everything,

Timing is not my speciality-

BTW during the times that the machine was running, DM came up with a few more ideas for decals, aside of me. For the mighty Grrr. Sweet...

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Just got 2 more Money orders today. All is good now, back in the game here. Sorry for the pause- it's been busy here lately.

It's fun again to help out here , from my spot- in the middle-.

Soon , there will be a combo pkg. to order, with a many versions on 1 page. If anyone can help design it from all the stuff I posted--- thank you in advance for the help.

Maybe call it as a page-sheet- The Grrr sheet, or the Grrr pkg. It's up to you all on here to make a something different that fits, a many lifestyles for all, or just a few .

I would actually like the help of an adult Gal on here to help with some of this detail oriented stuff. My wife is too busy in the medical field to help me out.
                    Anyone have an idea?

The idea of an adult gal to help , is only because most of us guys are not the best at details ..sorry guys truth sucks..

Or just forget the last 2 sentences. I will find a way to get some help on this shipping item issue. & etc.
                    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-07-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

I just had an idea for the Grrr Gals decal , - Any interest in this from the gals on here. P. Jamie was the inspiration for this . It has a nice -ring to it- Grrr Gals.

My wife inspired me to get more gal shooters involved on here, I joined 10 yrs. ago on this forum. Yes, I'm a happily married guy. Always here to help anyone.

If you have some ideas - lemmee know. DM is near me for many hours per day to plan, sketch, think about all involved in the any Grr Gal decal deal ideas.

Make it your own- no biggie for a small custom order. This is for us, not huge corp. profits. Minisoda nice nice. Hee
                      Last edited by sneaky one; 01-12-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Forrest
                        Unwashed
                        • Dec 2017

how much for one page of the 1453 ?

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

Orders are shipped, a few are taking a bit more time , due to the time involved with pixelating the bone look, and a few more details. Not my department.
                          We did jump the gun by a many weeks, but the train is on the track now- chugging along as fast as we can do this.

I may have done an ooops, by dumping my PM's a few times , and not writing it down - I know I missed a few--.. Sorry- if so-

Reconnect with me.

Also a few that had checks sent back- the address is through Mpls. The local spot is the worst mail to USPS center in USA.

Contact me if needed. Sooo busy. I'm here for us all.
                          Last edited by sneaky one; 01-24-2018, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Schrambo
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2016

Got mine, they look great!! Thanks S1!

CIG_IMG001-1.jpgCIG_IMG002-1.jpg
                            Last edited by Schrambo; 01-24-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2016

Sneaky one I got mine in .... Let me just say thank you for putting this all together and giving the horde a great set of stickies !! I've got enough that I think there will be some extra tagging on range boxes when I go.

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

Awesome! Thanks for your patience guys! Sorry it took so long. We were far from ready back in November...

We have it running faster, still have not signed Dm up here yet, we are debating how to set things up , so I can just be here to help.

If You want to install on a mag., or melonited part-- clean it with say, rubbing alcohol, etc. that leaves no film. Then find some version of an adhesion promoter -use as directed-- it REALLY helps to keep decal in place forever.

Use tweezers to remove from backing , and to install decals, I use 2 sets. The large ones may need a third hand . DM will have instructions when he's setup.

Shrambo, he included enough so you can put 1 on every stop sign in your state! Heeee! Go Grendel! Grrr

Enjoy!
                                Last edited by sneaky one; 01-24-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X