Clear All
  • MuddyFork
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2018

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Check the first post on this thread- just send me a private message.

Just click on my picture - scroll to -send private message.

Welcome aboard MuddyFork. Funny, we just ate at a local burger joint called Muddy Cow.

While I'm on here....

A few new camo ideas today- this is but 1. Can be had in crosshair or std. style. This would look good on hunting ammo boxes, or mags.

As small as 1/2 " in size can be had, also up to 36" in diameter I was just informed of. Wow.

I'm thinking of a 36" for the roof of vehicle ? Swweeeeettttt! Gotta advertise to the chopper, and plane pilots, you knowa.

As a follow up here- I am shipping the last of the original orders from long ago- 6.5 whelon is, tag- you're it! He gets a few extra decals also.

I sent an adhesion promoter packet along with his order. He, His wife and I & mine have had a few dinners & lunches together. BFT also on a couple dinn dins.

We have a good time.

Many new carbon fiber looks were shown to me today also. DM is setting up his extra email this week. That will most likely be the link on here.

Only so many hours in an extremely busy work daily routine.... We are crankin as best as possible =ABAP.

Orange camo is cool. My wife likes this one- it will replace the original one on her blue car window.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sneaky one; 01-31-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• MrDraco
        Warrior
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
        As a follow up here- I am shipping the last of the original orders from long ago- 6.5 whelon is, tag- you're it! He gets a few extra decals also.
        I cant wait until you get around to shipping some of the newer orders. I can't wait to receive mine!

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

MrDraco, your order is shipped.

Comment

• MrDraco
            Warrior
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
            MrDraco, your order is shipped.
            Thank you!

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

All the original first orders are shipped. Sorry it got stretched out a bit..... New stuff for us all as doing this, as decal man. I blabbed it out 2 months too soon...

Some more time will fix all, the past small issues. Patience my friends. Our mail service bites. 3.8 million people, only a decent mail service. 7 counties.

Hopefully soon to have a better way to buy decals from DM ,,,,, I'm still it for now.

Comment

• MrDraco
                Warrior
                • Jul 2011

Got mine today. I'm really impressed with the quality of these stickers. The pictures that have been posted don't do them justice.

Comment

• 65Whelen
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2014

Received my decals yesterday. Outstanding! These are really cool. Thanks

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

You guys are welcome. Thanks for being patient. Been out of town till today.

We have been getting closer to - getting DM all set up,, and getting the order out within 4-5 days.

We are ready for a new big batch of orders- just PM me .

He has a stack of sheets ready to ship, I'll find out Tuesday what they are. This may make it easier for a few,, to decide upon what they want.

I'll post pics ASAP.

One of the forum members said it, choosing made his brain hurt, after looking at the Too Many choices that I posted pics of. sorry.

So Starting this week- after Wed.,, I'll post pics of sheets that are hot off the press only , for a while., and what's popular .

Black & or white Beast, on either a clear or lite grey carbon fiber background has been very popular. DM 40 pk. - as an example-

You can get that same variety, or anything else on 1 sheet. Check the orange camo pic.

Any color can be chosen for beast, or background. Crayon it up-it's easy to choose custom decals too.

Stenciles for doing the Kryptic camo look- lengthwise along each side and top can also be made in a 3 piece stencile kit---- if you want to spray your own weapon. DM can do it all.
                    Last edited by sneaky one; 02-11-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

We are past the 3rd run, all shipped. Only 1 lost in the mail.

Ready to start up the Grrr decal machine again . $18.00 shipped for first sheet , $13 for each additional sheet- spring sale! Just PM me , I'll set you up.

You can order half sheets too. Just let me know what your fave is. DM will eventually have a spot of his own on here.

Just let me know.

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

There's been plenty of interest, but no orders for a while-what's up?

Comment

• Mad Charlie
                            Warrior
                            • May 2017

You have a PM

Comment

• sneaky one
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Got it. Thank you.

My computer had some issues for last 2 months, I thought that my responses went through to all- on the decals, but most were blocked.

My computer wiz son figured it out.... All good now.

We want to do a run of DM 40, or any other sheet- in black, or white beast, and either clear or silver carbon fiber background , 3 choices of fiber look,, for a discounted price- no coupons needed! I like the orange camo leaf look as a camo BG.

I don't think we need a polling station for this- just pop a few ideas on here- thanks Grendel gang.

I know that there is a plenty of forums out there,,, most are just fine- some SUCK!... Ours is as nice as possible. Pleasantville.

Order from Pleasantville decals , .com Just joking around here...No, Pleasantville is not real- jeeeze! Bad comedy day here
                              Last edited by sneaky one; 06-07-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

Go to post# 1 to pay with Paypal.

I changed a few sentences, to make it easier. Most forum members chose the DM 40 pack. In white beast, small lighter colored carbon fiber silver background look, or the same DM 40 in black beast on clear, or a white or silver BGround=BG.

We are half way there!

He'll be signing up soon to take orders, just pm me until then.
                                Last edited by sneaky one; 06-10-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X