Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decal Machine is up and GTG.

DM just got caught up with his backlog of previous orders. He said on Thursday that he's back on the Grrr projects as of this Sunday.

He forgot about a few orders , from last spring.. We did jump the gun by a few weeks... he will be mailing them out this week.

Outstanding thanks for the update sneaky one
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Yes, it's been a challenge to get any decals shipped. A huge thanks to all that have orders in , and are thinking of getting some D cals. Life gets insane busy for us- we work together, yet not enough time in the day to get it all done...

It's finally actually coming to fruition next week. I'm not a secretary,,,,,,, it's been a bugger for me... heeee heee.

Paypal , & other options will be online before March. I have other items to deal with. DM can take over here soon. Almost there gang.. Thanks for your patience, timing is everything,

Timing is not my speciality-

BTW during the times that the machine was running, DM came up with a few more ideas for decals, aside of me. For the mighty Grrr. Sweet...

Just got 2 more Money orders today. All is good now, back in the game here. Sorry for the pause- it's been busy here lately.

It's fun again to help out here , from my spot- in the middle-.

Soon , there will be a combo pkg. to order, with a many versions on 1 page. If anyone can help design it from all the stuff I posted--- thank you in advance for the help.

Maybe call it as a page-sheet- The Grrr sheet, or the Grrr pkg. It's up to you all on here to make a something different that fits, a many lifestyles for all, or just a few .

I would actually like the help of an adult Gal on here to help with some of this detail oriented stuff. My wife is too busy in the medical field to help me out.
    Anyone have an idea?

The idea of an adult gal to help , is only because most of us guys are not the best at details ..sorry guys truth sucks..

Or just forget the last 2 sentences. I will find a way to get some help on this shipping item issue. & etc.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-07-2018 at 01:28 AM.

I just had an idea for the Grrr Gals decal , - Any interest in this from the gals on here. P. Jamie was the inspiration for this . It has a nice -ring to it- Grrr Gals.

My wife inspired me to get more gal shooters involved on here, I joined 10 yrs. ago on this forum. Yes, I'm a happily married guy. Always here to help anyone.

If you have some ideas - lemmee know. DM is near me for many hours per day to plan, sketch, think about all involved in the any Grr Gal decal deal ideas.

Make it your own- no biggie for a small custom order. This is for us, not huge corp. profits. Minisoda nice nice. Hee
    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-13-2018 at 12:54 AM.

Unwashed
    how much for one page of the 1453 ?

Orders are shipped, a few are taking a bit more time , due to the time involved with pixelating the bone look, and a few more details. Not my department.
    We did jump the gun by a many weeks, but the train is on the track now- chugging along as fast as we can do this.

I may have done an ooops, by dumping my PM's a few times , and not writing it down - I know I missed a few--.. Sorry- if so-

Reconnect with me.

Also a few that had checks sent back- the address is through Mpls. The local spot is the worst mail to USPS center in USA.

Contact me if needed. Sooo busy. I'm here for us all.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-24-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Got mine, they look great!! Thanks S1!

CIG_IMG001-1.jpgCIG_IMG002-1.jpg
    Last edited by Schrambo; 01-24-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Sneaky one I got mine in .... Let me just say thank you for putting this all together and giving the horde a great set of stickies !! I've got enough that I think there will be some extra tagging on range boxes when I go.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Awesome! Thanks for your patience guys! Sorry it took so long. We were far from ready back in November...

We have it running faster, still have not signed Dm up here yet, we are debating how to set things up , so I can just be here to help.

If You want to install on a mag., or melonited part-- clean it with say, rubbing alcohol, etc. that leaves no film. Then find some version of an adhesion promoter -use as directed-- it REALLY helps to keep decal in place forever.

Use tweezers to remove from backing , and to install decals, I use 2 sets. The large ones may need a third hand . DM will have instructions when he's setup.

Shrambo, he included enough so you can put 1 on every stop sign in your state! Heeee! Go Grendel! Grrr

Enjoy!
    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-25-2018 at 12:11 AM.

What’s the best way to get decals? Thanks

Check the first post on this thread- just send me a private message.

Just click on my picture - scroll to -send private message.

Welcome aboard MuddyFork. Funny, we just ate at a local burger joint called Muddy Cow.

While I'm on here....

A few new camo ideas today- this is but 1. Can be had in crosshair or std. style. This would look good on hunting ammo boxes, or mags.

As small as 1/2 " in size can be had, also up to 36" in diameter I was just informed of. Wow.

I'm thinking of a 36" for the roof of vehicle ? Swweeeeettttt! Gotta advertise to the chopper, and plane pilots, you knowa.

As a follow up here- I am shipping the last of the original orders from long ago- 6.5 whelon is, tag- you're it! He gets a few extra decals also.

I sent an adhesion promoter packet along with his order. He, His wife and I & mine have had a few dinners & lunches together. BFT also on a couple dinn dins.

We have a good time.

Many new carbon fiber looks were shown to me today also. DM is setting up his extra email this week. That will most likely be the link on here.

Only so many hours in an extremely busy work daily routine.... We are crankin as best as possible =ABAP.

Orange camo is cool. My wife likes this one- it will replace the original one on her blue car window.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-31-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky one View Post
    As a follow up here- I am shipping the last of the original orders from long ago- 6.5 whelon is, tag- you're it! He gets a few extra decals also.
    I cant wait until you get around to shipping some of the newer orders. I can't wait to receive mine!

MrDraco, your order is shipped.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky one View Post
    MrDraco, your order is shipped.
    Thank you!

All the original first orders are shipped. Sorry it got stretched out a bit..... New stuff for us all as doing this, as decal man. I blabbed it out 2 months too soon...

Some more time will fix all, the past small issues. Patience my friends. Our mail service bites. 3.8 million people, only a decent mail service. 7 counties.

Hopefully soon to have a better way to buy decals from DM ,,,,, I'm still it for now.

Warrior
    Got mine today. I'm really impressed with the quality of these stickers. The pictures that have been posted don't do them justice.

Received my decals yesterday. Outstanding! These are really cool. Thanks

You guys are welcome. Thanks for being patient. Been out of town till today.

We have been getting closer to - getting DM all set up,, and getting the order out within 4-5 days.

We are ready for a new big batch of orders- just PM me .

He has a stack of sheets ready to ship, I'll find out Tuesday what they are. This may make it easier for a few,, to decide upon what they want.

I'll post pics ASAP.

One of the forum members said it, choosing made his brain hurt, after looking at the Too Many choices that I posted pics of. sorry.

So Starting this week- after Wed.,, I'll post pics of sheets that are hot off the press only , for a while., and what's popular .

Black & or white Beast, on either a clear or lite grey carbon fiber background has been very popular. DM 40 pk. - as an example-

You can get that same variety, or anything else on 1 sheet. Check the orange camo pic.

Any color can be chosen for beast, or background. Crayon it up-it's easy to choose custom decals too.

Stenciles for doing the Kryptic camo look- lengthwise along each side and top can also be made in a 3 piece stencile kit---- if you want to spray your own weapon. DM can do it all.
    Last edited by sneaky one; 02-11-2018 at 10:55 PM.