• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Decal Machine is up and GTG.

Hello to all my fellow Grendelizers ! This will become the new spot for ordering decals.
    You will need to be a forum member of this site to order decals.

Private message me for decals , for now. It's a busy year here- . I can hand over to DM, any order requests for a while , until he gets fully set up , and caught up. I'm the backup guy for now.

Top row Left to right- Option D,, Option Red Line,, DM 40 pk.,,Option G,, Option H

Bottom row left to right,, Option I,, Option J,, Option K,, Option L.,, Option M- TG's Input. More soon. Click on pic to enlarge.

$20, for first sheet, $15 for additional sheets in same large manilla envelope. 8.5" x 11".

Any beast color, any background color.

You can order a half sheet of whichever- just half the price. DM is really signing up this week- he lost the arm wrestling contest with me...

Just PM me with what you want- details, details. And a ship to address. And your screen name- handle.

CLICK HERE for Decal Man's PayPal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sneaky one; 06-10-2018, 10:08 PM.
  • Red Dawn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Looking forward to seeing these when they arrive. Thanks Sneaky one , BFT , and Decal Man for all the effort in making this happen.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Orders are being made this week , plus a few new ideas from - US - are being added. Seems like all will get a few extras. Have a coldie, these things take time to set up. This is not my area of expertise..... A few freebies, Yess!!!!!!!

It's shaping up nicely I must say. Just stay in chill mode for a bit more, Thanks to all forum members that have an order in.

The decals Will show up asap. DM said he had a stack of sheets that he made this wknd. They will show up on here soon. Different ideas, plus customer order ideas.

I may have to post some pics of his , and My ...sheets , kinda custom ideas.

Thanks Red Dawn. You and a few others were the main reason we started the decal Monster to come Alive ! As always , let me know -for now- PM ME., if you want to place an order, for stock , or Custom ideas.

You can get a decal of your wife- your hotrod, house, fish, sky, moon, , etc. Just need details- specs . Measurements. And,,,,amounts of each size---- it's all do able. A pic does help on a many of the decals , aside the Grendel stuff.

The site is still being setup- either an Email, or? to be the link to DM. Paypal is an option. Check post #1
      Last edited by sneaky one; 06-10-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

There will be at LEAST, 6-8 New Sheet ideas posted up here on Monday , or Tuesday nite. I- we , have noticed that most order requests leave it to us for ideas.

Amounts of decals, and which sizes are wanted have been the slow train to nowhere, Hopefully my sheets, and DM's will help out.

It has been bogged down. So I hopped in, for now. I'll always be here for backup guy.. Until I fall over..

I had a Fine lunch with 6.5 Whelon months ago, along with our brides- He mentioned then, Dude! Just make up 3-4 sheets of decals , =then the Horde, Mob, Gang, etc, can choose! Don't make it so complicated!

No, that's not good enough for our gang. We Enjoy the more choices menu. So just wait for late Monday or Tuesday nite - what I post up here. Busy guys, here.chill.

So,,,,, I have been busy. DM has been printing sheets of decals since last Sat. -Of his own ideas, so we'll see what pops up here.

Comment

• Red Dawn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

This is great news I'm glad to hear it's all coming together and others are just as interested in getting their hands on decals. It sounds like anything is possible to decal with this crew I'm impressed especially with how many Sneaky one was able to fit on a sheet. Anxiously waiting to see these hot off the press.
          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• jackwagon
            Warrior
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Red Dawn View Post
            This is great news I'm glad to hear it's all coming together and others are just as interested in getting their hands on decals. It sounds like anything is possible to decal with this crew I'm impressed especially with how many Sneaky one was able to fit on a sheet. Anxiously waiting to see these hot off the press.
            +1 And thank you to the guys making these available.

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

I posted some options in my first post above.
              Last edited by sneaky one; 12-10-2017, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Only 10 pics per post. Part 2 is here. A few more soon.IMG_1378.JPGDSCN1122.JPGDSCN1128.JPGIMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG This last one - Option E- was requested to be attached to Red Dawn's First sheet of-Option D. I drew most of these up this Saturday.

Many sheets look the same, except for a few large decals. This should take care of a many decal wants till the New Year ?

I added choices, Hope I didn't make it too , many - always open for feedback from the Horde of Grendelizers.

The external horns - They are the outer diam . of these circles The actual circle size will be just a tic smaller.

This was done for the upload to the comp. That way, anything can and will, fit inside that size of circle. All is good , all is a comin..IMG_1471.PNGIMG_1469.PNGIMG_1470.PNG

These 3 were sent to me today., just now from DM. Any size you want, on a std sheet of typing paper size== 8.5" x 11.5 " .

Call them, Lt. to Rt. Option -N, O , then P.

I'm liking the O option , My version would be- carbon fiber BG, and a few white beasts, a blaze orange one, 2 Blacks ,some olive drab , 1 blue, 1 camo beast. Change it up.

.5" 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5', and 3" would be cool. Design your own, it's all do able on a sheet. Just keep the sizes small enough- per idea.

I think a camo beast, with a lite silver Background ? ., or the lite silver Carbon Fiber= CF. beast, with a black background. =BG.
                Last edited by sneaky one; 12-13-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• AQBill
                  Unwashed
                  • Sep 2017

OK How much and do we order and pay? I'm ready for a sheet of decals.

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

AQB, private message me, I'll explain then.

Decal Man has been filling orders, slow but steadily. Mailing should be this Sat.

He made a stack of 20 extra -DM 40 packs with a variety of colors on 1 sheet, and different backgrounds. I'll post it soon.
                    Last edited by sneaky one; 12-12-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Slappy
                      Warrior
                      • Feb 2014

I sure would like to get a couple of E or a sheet how ever the come. Thanks

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Slappy , it's 14 ways -per different sheets to get them, or you can get whatever else you want. Have a re-look at past posts here on this thread, start with the first one. click on it...

Comment

• Slappy
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2014

From post #8 the 4th one from the left on the top row after your "Only 10 pics per post. Part 2 is here. A few more soon" I would be happy with just a sheet of those, for the vehicle and give aways to a couple folks. How ever they come??

DUH!!!! I GOT IT. Massage sent. GEEZ!! I was making it way to hard, put on my glasses.
                          Last edited by Slappy; 12-13-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Earl Keese
                            Bloodstained
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
                            From post #8 the 4th one from the left on the top row after your "Only 10 pics per post. Part 2 is here. A few more soon" I would be happy with just a sheet of those, for the vehicle and give aways to a couple folks. How ever they come??

DUH!!!! I GOT IT. Massage sent. GEEZ!! I was making it way to hard, put on my glasses.
                            I mentioned this to you in a pm. I'm ready to buy, but would prefer a couple pre-selected options to choose from. Simpler the better.

Comment

• billthecat
                              Unwashed
                              • Apr 2017

wanted a sheet of p. they all look great. how do i proceed?

Comment

Working...
                              X